New Promo Video: UFC 214: Cormier vs Jones 2 "Respect"

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Jon Jones after the 1st fight - "I don't respect DC. I hope he's crying somewhere. I don't feel sorry for him."

DC - "You're right, don't feel sorry for me. I don't want your pity. What I'm going to TAKE is your respect."

SO looking forward to this rematch. PLEASE just let both guys finally make it to the cage.

Good promo. looking forward to the fight. I still think Jones gives him the business though.

Maybe than DC can go fight Stipe or something

Being waiting for this fight for a while. Hoping Jones is ready to beat him down. Anything less would be a disappointment.

Jones and ROnda are kind of mirror images of one another.

Quite disgusting individuals at a personal level. I bet Jones getting KO'd would cause more people pleasure than Ronda's.

I genuinely worry for DC's health after this. When you have someone this cocky and conceited, I just don't know how he'll handle losing to one guy twice. Put him on suicide watch after the fight.

I genuinely worry for DC's health after this. When you have someone this cocky and conceited, I just don't know how he'll handle losing to one guy twice. Put him on suicide watch after the fight.

In the other promo, he said, "Losing to Jon twice would be like a death sentence."

He will definitely be in a bad place mentally if Jones beats him again. I'm guessing he will retire.

and people think WME doesn't know what they're doing?

These are some of the best MMA promos I've EVER seen

why the fuck does DC care if Jones respects him or not.

trying to earn someone's respect is a sign of a submissive mindset.

In the other promo, he said, "Losing to Jon twice would be like a death sentence."

He will definitely be in a bad place mentally if Jones beats him again. I'm guessing he will retire.

Might even have Travis' babies.

why the fuck does DC care if Jones respects him or not.

trying to earn someone's respect is a sign of a submissive mindset.

You say that, but everyone wants to be respected. That's what we all yearn for. If you found out today that your coworker absolutely hated you, you'd most likely take an immediate defensive shell, and say, "well I don't give a fuck what that bitch thinks of me," but really, you'd prefer they respected you.

If not, you're not human.

The promotion for 214 has been fantastic so far.

Reminds me of when they used to put some effort into this, back when they had to hype GSP fights with overmatched opponents.

Jones version is called "Pain".

Im liking these promos, just hope the fight happens.

This is the position that Daniel put himself in going back years. Even when he was not fighting in the UFC he was basically staking his whole career on Jones. Eventually fighting and beating him. He has a lot on the line.

Jon Jones after the 1st fight - "I don't respect DC. I hope he's crying somewhere. I don't feel sorry for him."

DC - "You're right, don't feel sorry for me. I don't want your pity. What I'm going to TAKE is your respect."

SO looking forward to this rematch. PLEASE just let both guys finally make it to the cage.

<mma4> Serious wordz by DC (Disputed Champ) I would like to hear the rebuttal video by Jon.

Why am I so underwhelmed by this fight?

Because I don't like either of these guys?

Because I know Jones is going to win?

Because I keep expecting Jon to fuck up, or Cormier to miss weight?

I don't know. My body should be ready, but It's just not yet. I'm hoping it turns out to be an epic fight and gets me back into my 2016 UFC groove.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back