ANY DEMETRIUS JOHNSON FANS HERE?

NO, DON'T EVEN ASK SUCH QUESTIONS.

Er, interesting.... I'll bite, I guess.

Yes, I am a fan of DJ's

28-days-empty-london.gif

His numbers are garbage. Nobody cares. The dude ducked the only REAL fight he's had since Cruz beat that ass.

His numbers are garbage. Nobody cares. The dude ducked the only REAL fight he's had since Cruz beat that ass.

And cost himself PPV points in the process. Bad move on every level.

The Pronghorn, in Canada's heartland, is the fastest hoofed animal on earth. It's the second fastest land animal, second only to the cheetah.

I like the dude. Not a huge fan or anything but I enjoy his fights. Definitely would have preferred to see him fight TJ instead of Borg. I'm not that excited for the Borg fight but the fight against TJ would have been one of the better fights of the summer imo

And cost himself PPV points in the process. Bad move on every level.

This. Then Dana sets his smug ass up with a garbage headliner, doomed to fail. The only good fight is the JDS vs the Frenchmen, Mighty Mouse is an afterthought.

I do not approve of little people fighting.

I hear his gaming live hangouts get about 150 watching.

Like watching him fight, but his personality is like watching grass grow. Throws in a few fucks now when he gives interviews. I guess he thinks that makes his personality glimmer.

Last edited:
I LIKE WATCHING HIM FIGHT, DON'T GO OUT OF MY WAY TO LISTEN TO HIS INTERVIEWS OR ANYTHING OF THAT SORT THOUGH.

BTW, WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?

Back