Damn where's that Lando hypetrain gone?

CodCommando

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Almost forgot about him, realized he lost his last fight.......yikes.....

its heading towards bellator at full speed

That fight against teymur was a great fight

Looking forward to watching both guys fight again

Legion of Grove while watching Teymur/Lando:

EntireDescriptiveGermanshorthairedpointer.gif

He's entertaining and a good fighter. Hopefully they give him a step down in comp. They threw him to the sharks right away.

Edit* with the exception of Makdessi.

I'm still on board with that guy. 3 out of 3 of his UFC fights have been entertaining to watch + he made a mess out of Tony the Big Cock in Town in his debut, which will never be forgotten.

I only wish he'd train hanging upside down or something... you know, to keep those hands up.

We're still here buddy boys. Wait till a fight is announced and we'll be out full steam.
War Lando!
:meow:

Millennium Falcon, looking for Jabba the Hutt.

I'll always be a fan solely based off his short notice performance against arguably the best LW in the UFC

Lando is a very flashy fighter with unusual timing catch a lot of people off guard, he had Tony confused and dropped him in round 1 but soon as Tony got used to the timing Tony when straight to work. Same as Teymur from his last fight you can see Teymur is not that special yet after round 1 where he was also caught off guard by Lando's flashy moves and timing but was able to come back and win, 1 inch more that hand stand kick would have been another highlight finish by Lando.

lando is still good he just wasnt ready for teymurs dragonball z/glory kickboxing champ style

He hasn't fought in a while, a bit pointless to create countless threads about it. But just recently there was a Lando thread, youre just a blind hater
its heading towards bellator at full speed
You're ducking from bets, pussy

He hasn't fought in a while, a bit pointless to create countless threads about it. But just recently there was a Lando thread, youre just a blind hater

You're ducking from bets, pussy
i offered you multiple bets and you bitched out of all of them

Still here bro
:meow:l@nd0

Just chilling until the next fight is announced.

Back