Stipe Miocic trolls Chris Weidman

Dude Chris's eye.......its like that horse in family guy. Still a good lookin cat though
latest

If they hold an open casting for a reboot of TOP GUN Chris needs to audition.

I don't think Stipe understands that most fans like to think about their heavyweight champ as a scary savage, not a goof ball clowning around and being childish.

I don't think Stipe understands that most fans like to think about their heavyweight champ as a scary savage, not a goof ball clowning around and being childish.
Speak for yourself, Stipe is proudly carrying on the legacy of Fabricio!

Stipe's the best.

What fantasy world you live in?
You think because he's HW champ and brutal in the cage he goes around mean and slaughtering people all the time?

Time to grow up pal, they are just fighters(competitors) not gladiators on a warpath.

man, it's not going to be pretty if weidman loses again. he'll be on suicide watch with cormier when he loses.

I would like to think as the heavyweight champ as a savage that can beat the shit out of everyone and who isn't acting like an insecure manlet. Stipe fits the bill perfectly.

What fantasy world you live in?
You think because he's HW champ and brutal in the cage he goes around mean and slaughtering people all the time?

Time to grow up pal, they are just fighters(competitors) not gladiators on a warpath.

Its how Mike did it. And we loved it. Mike was the baddest man on the planet 24/7

61405ac87c77bbf5dc8c40fb43a45e41--mike-tyson-mike-dantoni.jpg

Ethan that pic of Tyson is awesome. One guy would not mess with.

Its how Mike did it. And we loved it. Mike was the baddest man on the planet 24/7

61405ac87c77bbf5dc8c40fb43a45e41--mike-tyson-mike-dantoni.jpg
Mike was also a 20 year old kid when he became world champ.

Stipe is a 34 year old man.

There's going to be a difference in behavior. Don't think Iron Mike would have been acting the same way at 34 if he would have been champ.

Mike was also a 20 year old kid when he became world champ.

Stipe is a 34 year old man.

There's going to be a difference in behavior.

lol except Mike was still acting like that at 34. He was 34 when he told Lennox he was going to eat his children.

Stipe is laughable. Ha

But he isn't the GOAT. The GOAT doesn't get brutally k.o. by someone like Struve in his prime.

Back