I think I'm done with the UFC if DC loses to JBJ

NorrisB

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
To see a scumbag like Jon Jones become champion would be absolutely nauseating. A juicer who fought smaller guys and to boot had to use every dirty and cheating trick in the book including gauging out their eyes out, oblique kick their knees, and I'm sure constant steroid use with his brother Chandler Jones. And to top it all off, hit in run DWI of a pregnant woman and drag racing.

DC is a respectable champion, I will be so freaking pissed to see him lose that douche Jon Jones.

You don't watch football? Baseball? Basketball? Hockey?

Not so much hockey there's a lot of good guys there!

Scumbags all over sports, even more people turning a blind eye to it (especially on this site where rape jokes are funny).

D.C. Could do something.

Unfortunately I don't anticipate it.

To see a scumbag like Jon Jones become champion would be absolutely nauseating. A juicer who fought smaller guys and to boot had to use every dirty and cheating trick in the book including gauging out their eyes out, oblique kick their knees, and I'm sure constant steroid use with his brother Chandler Jones. And to top it all off, hit in run DWI of a pregnant woman and drag racing.

DC is a respectable champion, I will be so freaking pissed to see him lose that douche Jon Jones.
Bye...

I have no issue with not liking Jon Jones for his various character failures, real or percieved. But the reality is this is an athletics competition, not an ethics competition.

Glad we have your thoughts. Certainly worth a new thread.

You might as well go pack your bags now LOL.

That being said, war good guy DC!

Don't worry TS... Coke free Jones off the Dick Pillz ain't got nothing for DC :cool:

Go post on reddit. Who the fuck cares if they're bad people? They are ruthless fighters of course they're probably a bit fucked in the head. You think someone wakes up one day and decides they want to fight in a cage because everything is just great in their life?

DC might talk like a great guy just like Jones, but in his head he's probably a complete savage thinking about how bad he wants to rip Jones' head off, or hit him so hard he can't even recognize his own children's face after the fight.

Last edited:

<YeahOKJen>

pxO1_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

It will certainly suck but it's not the UFC's fault if D.C. Loses

why dont you kill yourself over it?

Don't worry TS... Coke free Jones off the Dick Pillz ain't got nothing for DC :cool:

Coke free off dick pills, ↑↑↑ DC looks to be in more trouble than the 1st time they met...

Back