Conor vs Wonderboy @ catch-weight

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Conor vs Thompson at 160 or 165.

Who wins and how?

Both have somewhat similar styles, with Wonderboy being more kick heavy.

Thompson is too tough and too tall for Conor. But i'd love to watch the fight. Both of them one of my favourite fighters.

Wonderboy got outstruck over 10 rounds by some wrestler with an overhead right.

Conor TKO 2 probably.

I can't tell if this is a troll thread.

Not to mention there is a separate subforum for Conor threads.

Conor TKO 2 probably.
Woodley out struck him in neither of their fights.

Woodley out struck him in neither of their fights.

tyron-woodley-post-ufc-209-belt.jpg

Thompson is too tough and too tall for Conor. But i'd love to watch the fight. Both of them one of my favourite fighters.
He does have about 2 inches on him, but there is only a 1 inch reach advatage. Although, i think Wonderboy would win as well.

Conor TKO 2 probably.
Canor got put on queer street and forced to panic rassle vs a skinnyfat triathlete

Wonderbread via KO inside of 10 secs

Wonderbore would just walk him down and stare at him like he did for the last 50 minutes in row he just fought. Conor hasn't given us a boring moment win or lose in or out of the octagon. Keep wonderbore away from exciting match ups hell just ruin them. The title hanging in the balance wasn't enough to motivate him to take risks.

Wonderboy is 3 times the size of Conor and wouldn't play into his counter-punching game.

Wonderbore would just walk him down and stare at him like he did for the last 50 minutes in row he just fought. Conor hasn't given us a boring moment win or lose in or out of the octagon. Keep wonderbore away from exciting match ups hell just ruin them. The title hanging in the balance wasn't enough to motivate him to take risks.
Because Woodley didn't just lay against the cage for 23 minutes doing nothing lol

Back