GDR vs. Reneau in Rotterdam

RicardinhoPT

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Germaine de Randamie vs. Marion Reneau has been confirmed for Rotterdam.

So far it's a pretty shitty card but at least a Dutch fighter makes it a bit more interesting...

Taking GDR over 40 yo Marion who while she has a decent ground game, hardly goes for takedowns.

...on second thought Reneau drew with the great Betch, changing my pick to her for sure!

Taking GDR over 40 yo Marion who while she has a decent ground game, hardly goes for takedowns.

...on second thought Reneau drew with the great Betch, changing my pick to her for sure!
I think GDR can beat anyone in this division, Reneau won't be a problem...

GDR is lucky she still has a UFC contract.

Refusing to fight the consensus #1 contender might be defensible if there was another money fight out there (i.e. Bisping-GSP). But she basically chose to be stripped of the title instead.

I won't even mention the two fouls against Holm or the lucky decision.

I think GDR can beat anyone in this division, Reneau won't be a problem...
I think GDR would have a lot of trouble with McMann and Nunes (again) and maybe a few others, but the second part of that may have been tongue in cheek.

The LEGEND Betch.

lol wait so she's fine to fight already? What happened to her hand injury? so she really did pussy out and gave up her title just so she wouldnt have to fight cyborg?...

daym...

The featherweight goat returns!!!

I thought GDR and Renau are the same fighter.

Anyway, what a joke, a champion abandoned her belt and ran back to a lower weight class to avoid Cyborg. She is hands down the most ducked fighter in history.

Going for Reneau. Can't root for a blatant ducker.

GDR is lucky she still has a UFC contract.

Refusing to fight the consensus #1 contender might be defensible if there was another money fight out there (i.e. Bisping-GSP). But she basically chose to be stripped of the title instead.

I won't even mention the two fouls against Holm or the lucky decision.
Bisping and Conor are doing this for years...
The decision wasn't lucky since the ref didn't gave her a point deduction.
She was lucky to not getting a point deduction though

I think GDR would have a lot of trouble with McMann and Nunes (again) and maybe a few others, but the second part of that may have been tongue in cheek.

The LEGEND Betch.
I'm not saying that she wouldn't have problems. I'm saying she can beat most of them, just as Holly can beat most of them. I see GDR as a top5 fighter in this division, I don't see Reneau as a top5 or maybe even a top10 fighter.

lol wait so she's fine to fight already? What happened to her hand injury? so she really did pussy out and gave up her title just so she wouldnt have to fight cyborg?...

daym...
Yeah that's true. she did not want to admit it but she just didn't want to fight Roidborg....

Back