Who wants to see Conor vs Nate 3?

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
If mods could add poll that would be cool. But I'm not asking you if Nate deserves the third fight. I'm not asking if he should skip Tony or khabib. I'm not asking your opinion on who won the second fight. Just answer this question. Would you like to see a third fight. Yes or no.

Only if it's for a WW belt or a 165lb belt or something.

Or course I would. Competitive and exciting fights, with fantastic buildups. Plus I'm a Conor fan and I think he knocks him out next time. The trilogy needs finishing.

No. Not if it delays or gets in the way of Conor v Ferguson or Conor v Fatfuckhabib

Yes.

I think it will be Conors retirement fight, both could lose a few fights in a row and this fight would still do numbers because people would want to see who goes up 2-1.

Sure. Both fights were fun to watch. I wouldn't mind watching it at 155 though. It would also be preferred after top contenders get their chance at Conor first, maybe sooner if Conor loses the belt sooner then later.

giphy.gif

Sure, who wouldn't want to see that?

But two weight classes have been held up long enough. Time for the 'champ' to actually defend against the top-ranked contender(s) or be stripped of both titles.

Yes, we need the tie-breaker but not right now
Let it breathe
Plenty of original and interesting fights for both, although I doubt Nate is interested in any fight not involving Conor.

I want to see Conor fight Aldo, Khabib, T-Ferg and maybe 1-2 others before another Nate fight

It's the next biggest money fight they can make after this Floyd stuff is over with, so its definitely going to happen. Can't wait to see what excuses they'll make to keep the real contenders on the backburner. "Okay Khabib, you need to get to 30-0 then we'll give you a shot. And Tony, you get a shot as soon as you Stop Capitalizing Every Word, So Never-ish"

Sure for the whole theatrics between the two and likelihood of another great fight. It doesn't need to happen though until after Conor gets back in the cage and defends his belt.

Not right now
Let it breathe
Plenty of original and interesting fights for both

This is spot on. Anyone who wants to see this fight right now is a muppet and eats at Applebee's every single Saturday night with the chick he's been with since high school. Come on people lets a live a little and switch things up, try new things.

Well obviously. But I want to see Conor take on some new challenges.

Back