Masvidal details run-in with Bisping at UFC 213, says Bisping is a f*****g p***y

Lukerocksalt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/excl...etails-heated-run-drunk-mind-michael-bisping/

“I haven’t told nobody [about this], you’ll be the first person I tell, but after [Bisping] did this, I was like man, fucking pussy,” Masvidal explained to host Kinch. “This is the first time I’ve seen Bisping in my life, [the week of] Yoel [Romero’s] fight. I was going to do my PR interviews at like 8:00 in the morning, and stumbling out of a cab comes Bisping, drunk out of his mind. So I see him, and I’m looking at him, and he sees me out of the corner of his eye, and he turns and walks away in the complete opposite direction – and it’s a hallway. It’s a big hallway, but we’re either going north or south. There’s no sideways here. So he’s going as far away as he can from me. So I stop, I take my glasses off, I’m staring at him, and I scream out ‘what’s up player’ and he throws up the cowabunga sign and keeps walking. Doesn’t even acknowledge me. So I start making jokes, talking shit. The UFC PR people are there to go take me to do my tour and stuff. So they’re seeing this, and they’re trying to calm me down, cause I’m talking shit to this idiot. I mean he didn’t even look me in the fucking eye like a man. Not that I’m expecting him to fight, cause we’re pros. We’re not going to fight in the hotel lobby. But at least address me as a man. You said all this crazy shit, come up and say it to my fucking face, you know? Be a man about it. You have a lot of foul shit to say about me and my country, well come up to my face and talk about it as a man.”

Bisping doing Bisping things

$

They won't ever fight in the street or Octagon. Nothing to see here.

<{hughesimpress}>

Lol Ping is such a cuck. Jorge would besmirch him 100/100 times

What was said between them prior to this run-in?

Bisping snubbed by a LW. For fuck's sake.

What was said between them prior to this run-in?
A whole lot of shit...Bisping talking shit about Jorge on his podcast and Jorge going on lengthy twitter rants about how Bisping is a bitch and scared to fight Romero and dadidadidada

The only reason I believe this is because he said "it was 8am and Bisping stumbles out of a cab drunk"

$

Bisping would kill Masvidal. Let's be real here. Even at 8am and drunk.

A whole lot of shit...Bisping talking shit about Jorge on his podcast and Jorge going on lengthy twitter rants about how Bisping is a bitch and scared to fight Romero and dadidadidada

Ok I'll look it up thx :cool:

Masvidal should've been more understanding. Bisping could only look him in one eye max even if sober.

"So I stop, I take my glasses off, I’m staring at him, and I scream out ‘what’s up player’ and he throws up the cowabunga sign and keeps walking. Doesn’t even acknowledge me."

The only bit of info we need... Masvidal acting tough and a drunk Bisping not caring.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/excl...etails-heated-run-drunk-mind-michael-bisping/

“I haven’t told nobody [about this], you’ll be the first person I tell, but after [Bisping] did this, I was like man, fucking pussy,” Masvidal explained to host Kinch. “This is the first time I’ve seen Bisping in my life, [the week of] Yoel [Romero’s] fight. I was going to do my PR interviews at like 8:00 in the morning, and stumbling out of a cab comes Bisping, drunk out of his mind. So I see him, and I’m looking at him, and he sees me out of the corner of his eye, and he turns and walks away in the complete opposite direction – and it’s a hallway. It’s a big hallway, but we’re either going north or south. There’s no sideways here. So he’s going as far away as he can from me. So I stop, I take my glasses off, I’m staring at him, and I scream out ‘what’s up player’ and he throws up the cowabunga sign and keeps walking. Doesn’t even acknowledge me. So I start making jokes, talking shit. The UFC PR people are there to go take me to do my tour and stuff. So they’re seeing this, and they’re trying to calm me down, cause I’m talking shit to this idiot. I mean he didn’t even look me in the fucking eye like a man. Not that I’m expecting him to fight, cause we’re pros. We’re not going to fight in the hotel lobby. But at least address me as a man. You said all this crazy shit, come up and say it to my fucking face, you know? Be a man about it. You have a lot of foul shit to say about me and my country, well come up to my face and talk about it as a man.”

I'm not buying it.

So he talks shit to a drunk person who he knows will not fight him there and Bisping is the pussy?
MYoNk.gif

>be born and raised in America
>claim Cuba as "your country"
>gets butthurt when people say youre not a real American

<{Joewithit}>

He's drunk out of his mind and never looked at you. He's walking away from you so you scream what's up player. He acknowledges with the "cowabunga sign" and keeps walking without turning around. There's still no sign that this completely drunk dude knew who you were.

This is evidence of.....what exactly?

Lol, came in here ready to trash Bisping because he's becoming a idiot, but Masvidal all sad because Bisping didn't go there to say hi is a bit much.

Back