Wow! Eddie Alvarez

Mikey Palangio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dude went from "I will prove Santa Claus doesn't exist" to "I have Santa Claus' name tattooed on my butt cheek, and I will ride is hype sledge until I die."

Dude is just casually admitting he is Conor's bitch for life.

HAHAHA

This is why I don't buy into all the nonsense fighters say before the fight. If you have been in many fights, how can you not know that "imposing your will" on another human being is easier said than done?

Fighters saying all types of things like "I will dominate. I will win every where the fight goes. You will have to kill me to beat me," but on fight night, after a couple of wake up shots, they realize "oh shit! this dude is serious. Let me just fold up my tent and go to sleep."

Disgusting.

life has changed greatly for Eddie since losing his 'big boy belt'

This is all of conors opponents in the UFC. They all said he was a joker that they would easily beat. Aldo, Mendes, alverez, porier, etc. Until you get in there with Conor you should probably just stfu.

And how emotionally invested are you regarding this?

Are you Conor's whore?

This is all of conors opponents in the UFC. They all said he was a joker that they would easily beat. Aldo, Mendes, alverez, porier, etc. Until you get in there with Conor you should probably just stfu.

Nate.

I'm sure this master of mental warfare has his own diabolically intelligent reasons for saying such things.
Y'all have no clue.

I really liked what Mark Henry had to say about Conor and Kavanagh until he turned into just another submissive cheerleader for them. Looks like the same thing happened to Eduardo

it must have been very humbling. at this stage, every fighter who walks out is confident they will win. whe. a guy like conor torches you and you finally realize what all his hype is about... thats gotta be so humbling. then he had that brawl with Dustin. i think hes just realizing now that the division is serious

It's called bullshit/hyping a fight and filling seats, then having respect for eachother when the business is done.

If Conor knocks you the fuck out then the smart thing to do is say he will knock everyone the fuck out, or else you just end up getting lower and lower in the bitch ladder. If Eddie sees Conor knock Floyd out then he'll feel less bad about what happened to him, obviously. It's why Floyd is constantly saying Canelo will knock Golovkin out, he wants/needs this to happen because he never even wanted to get close to GGG and will never ever fight him now so his best bet is someone he already beat does the job for him.

On the other hand, fighters do make a lot more money in the UFC when they fight Conor, of course they like the guy, you could tell Conor and Nate didn't hate each other and were just messing around in the pressers. Whoever gets a ppv revenue deal and is fighting Conor, has him to thank for all the extra money they are going to make.

I really liked what Mark Henry had to say about Conor and Kavanagh until he turned into just another submissive cheerleader for them. Looks like the same thing happened to Eduardo
mark-henry-finger.gif

If Conor knocks you the fuck out then the smart thing to do is say he will knock everyone the fuck out, or else you just end up getting lower and lower in the bitch ladder. If Eddie sees Conor knock Floyd out then he'll feel less bad about what happened to him, obviously. It's why Floyd is constantly saying Canelo will knock Golovkin out, he wants/needs this to happen because he never even wanted to get close to GGG and will never ever fight him now so his best bet is someone he already beat does the job for him.

On the other hand, fighters do make a lot more money in the UFC when they fight Conor, of course they like the guy, you could tell Conor and Nate didn't hate each other and were just messing around in the pressers. Whoever gets a ppv revenue deal and is fighting Conor, has him to thank for all the extra money they are going to make.

Solid Logic.

It is funny though how much change in attitude fighters have towards Conor after defeat.

Solid Logic.

It is funny though how much change in attitude fighters have towards Conor after defeat.

Yeah, its always interesting to see how fighters dont really hate Conor behind closed doors, in fact they seem to like him. I guess they just love how much he tries to sell the fight.

And how emotionally invested are you regarding this?

Are you Conor's whore?
I am just have a good laugh at Eddie Alvarez' expense. My posting history shows that I am not sold on McGregor.

Conor is still a "puncher's chance" fighter for me. He quit versus Nate Diaz, and Nate Diaz threw away the second
It's called bullshit/hyping a fight and filling seats, then having respect for eachother when the business is done.
It makes it worse. So, you had no respect before the fight, and when he beats you, that is when you show respect?

Basically, he had is manhood taken from him. Conor thoroughly broke him. Mentally and physically.

He should be saying "that was his night, he won fair and square. Fair play to win, but given another opportunity, I believe I will smash him."

That's why I always liked mirko cro cop. In his pride backstage clips when he's interviewed and asked about fighting fedor for example..he says I will do my best to win. He is the champion and best fighter in the world so I will do my best. He never said he will destroy him like nothing etc etc. He may have been one of the best in the world too at that time but he was still realistic and humble in that sense which is very respectable.

Dude is saying he is branded with Conor's name. hahahaha

That is beyond "if he beat me, he can beat anybody else." You can lose and not be owned.

Nate is the only one who went into the fight saying "yea I'm probably gonna get my ass beat, but if I don't get my ass beat he better watch out"

Back