What fight would you want to see done over again?

Joe Rogan's Kettlebell

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Pick a fight and have it play out again , maybe a different outcome might come from it

for me it would be Conor vs Aldo, I wanted so much more from that fight

Gunnar vs Santiago

This time give Gunnar some goggles.
giphy.gif

Silva vs Weidman 2

I don't think there's anyone that doesn't want this.

I agree on the Conor vs Aldo fight. My perspective has changed though about how it may have played out. 13 seconds robbed all of us, but the KO was likely inevitable, as the Conor vs Alvarez and Aldo vs Holloway fights eluded to. Cerrone vs Edson Barboza would be one I'd like to see again with a different outcome.

Kelvin vs Woodley 2
Jones vs Gus 2
Barboza vs Tony 2
Cub vs Aldo 2
Conor vs Nate 3
Rockhold vs Bisping 3
Weidman vs Silva 3
Stipe vs Struve 2
Black Beast vs Hunt 2
Brock vs Cain 2

Wanderlei vs. Chuck...except in the early 2000s, under Pride rules. Don't get me wrong, the fight we got was pretty damned good, but it wasn't what it could have been.

Lawler vs Woolley and Rockhold vs Bisping. Can't help but think both devisions would be more interesting right now. Could've got Rockhold vs Yoel/jacare/Whittaker in the time that we got Bisping vs Hendo II and lawler vs Thompson and Maia.

Recently, I'd go with Eddie Alvarez vs Dustin Poirier, Kevin Lee vs Michael Chiesa, and Chris Weidman vs Gegard Mousasi, all Instances I feel the fans as well as the fighters were robbed of a clear finish.

Wanderlei vs. Chuck...except in the early 2000s, under Pride rules. Don't get me wrong, the fight we got was pretty damned good, but it wasn't what it could have been.

Nope. Wand vs. Chuck today. Old Man fight!

Although I agree. Wand vs. Chuck when they were both champs could have been the biggest fight of all time.

Nope. Wand vs. Chuck today. Old Man fight!

Although I agree. Wand vs. Chuck when they were both champs could have been the biggest fight of all time.

At that point in his career, Wand did little more than swing wild hooks. Don't get me wrong...during his prime he threw a lot of wild hooks, but they weren't his only tool.

Back