Banned
Reaction score
UFC needs to do this because how they did Dan the last two times was wrong

Everybody knows if the fights in Vegas Dan wins

And we all know why

PoshShimmeringBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

LegitimateLonelyFanworms.gif

Sure. Just not under USADA.

I think Dan has the most heart of any MMA fighter in history.

99% sure that since he lives in the US, even though the fight was in brazil, he's tested through some USADA based thing in the US. I doubt it's brazil's anti doping commission that is doing the USADA drug testing all the way to the US. @dimspace have answered that to me before, but it slips my mind now

The same people who think the UFC and athletic commissions should "do something" about CTE are the ones who want Hendo, Roy Nelson and Mark Hunt to fight into their 60s....

Only here at Sherdog.

99% sure that since he lives in the US, even though the fight was in brazil, he's tested through some USADA based thing in the US. I doubt it's brazil's anti doping commission that is doing the USADA drug testing all the way to the US. @dimspace have answered that to me before, but it slips my mind now

generally, testing in the US, will be conducted by US based USADA employees, and any testing outside of the US, USADA gets the national anti doping agency of that country, be it ABCD in Brazil, Sport Ireland, UKAD in the UK etc to conduct the testing for them.

(BUt in Brazil now, USADA actually have a group of dedicated, Brazilian based USADA employed testers specifically hired to conduct UFC testing - which is pretty much a first, an anti doping agency employing staff outside their usual base of operations)

So in both USA and Brazil now its USADA employees handling the testing, either US or Brazil based staff.

Do you understand the meaning of retirement ts?

Bellator's going to put this on in 2018. Winner gets the winner of Chael-Wand rematch in the finals of the openweight grand prix. No USADA, no mercy!

Hes an old battered man, he doesnt have to do anything.

Dan's got nothing left to prove. Let him ride off into the sunset. He earned it.

Dan needs to walk away from the sport with what damage his brain hasn't already suffered intact. Guys like Shogun too.

With most of the Golden Era guys leaving the sport...my enthusiasm for MMA is waning.

Bullshit

Marquardt
Lombard
Belfort

Those 3 need to fight between themselves and the one who loses twice will retire. Good idea imo. Lombard was a monster untill that last KO's he took. Poor guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back