Michael Chiesa's appeal to the Oklahoma SAC has officially been denied

Lukerocksalt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Athletic commissions are all dirty anyways, Chiesa, just like Justine Kish, had a good chance of breaking out of that choke. Fucking Mario needs to be banned forever. And the UFC should never hold another event in Oklahoma unless they change some rules. It's not like Kevin Lee is some submission wizard like Maia, so his choke probably wasn't very tight.

What a shocker :)

And I think that stoppage was OK. He could have let it go few more seconds but I ain't mad at that one.

Is he going to pretend to give up now and then claim the appeal wasn't denied and appeal again tomorrow?

It was a bullshit stoppage and it made me sick to my stomach listening to all the Yamasaki apologists on here defending it. It's not like he had been on the end of an extensive beating and was shown mercy from a tko, he was choked for about 3 seconds, didn't tap, and it got stopped because Mario shit the bed again.

24afaa8ca18e11748e5b048bed2e5c60.jpg

love his tears. guy was done and outclassed. suck on it.

Amazing. They figured the Ref saved his life.

not to beat a dead horse but Chiesa went limp for a second; choke was released, blood went back to his brain and he woke up. He was out.

SACs never admit wrongdoing ever ever ever, it's disheartening

Good. Lee would've been cheated far more by a reversal than Chiesa was by the initial action.

Why do fighters even bother with this? Have there ever been a successful fight outcome overturned?? Like ever?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back