Would Rich Franklin beat Bisping?

cincyjits

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
If he were to come out of retirement, and were offered this fight, how would you see it go down?

giphy.gif

Obviously not now; but I always thought this was a good competitive fight they should have made five or six years ago,

If Rich hadn't gotten screwed by the judges against Hendo then TUF would have been Franklin v Bisping and mma history would be very different!

I think both guys could win... good fight.

Franklin last fought FIVE years ago. In a loss to Cung Le. Like he would look good against a cardio guy like Bisping ? WTF are you talkin about ?

giphy.gif

Rich is almost 43 and has been retired for 5 years, no he would not beat Bisping.

Franklin last fought FIVE years ago. In a loss to Cung Le. Like he would look good against a cardio guy like Bisping ? WTF are you talkin about ?

giphy.gif
That Cung Le loss was kinda flukey, like Shogun losing to OSP... Franklin was a great striker, he beat Wand Twice... He coud very well sleep Bisping.

A prime Franklin would put Bisping to sleep.

No....Franklin that fought Silva would though, imo

Bisping is currently better than Rich ever was, Bisping would light him up.

Obviously not now; but I always thought this was a good competitive fight they should have made five or six years ago,

If Rich hadn't gotten screwed by the judges against Hendo then TUF would have been Franklin v Bisping and mma history would be very different!
<15>

Prime Franklin dominates prime Bisping.

If they're both in their primes Bisping wins.Franklin never beat anyone as good as him.

Bisping is currently better than Rich ever was, Bisping would light him up.
Huh? He barely beat 46 year old Hendo and was knocked on his ass multiple time.

Rich fought a younger, TRT Hendo and lost in a robbery...

Back