Does anyone here think Woodley will sleep Maia next week?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im rooting 100% for Maia, but scared that Woodley sleeps him badly...

Fun fact: Both guys got slept by Marquardt, lol!

giphy.gif

Probably. Maia will never get that 2nd arm through the backpack.

Im rooting 100% for Maia too, but scared that Woodley sleeps him badly...

Fun fact: Both guys fight at WW, lol!

Would be the 2nd best thing that could happen.

Following him retiring.

It's hard to imagine maia taking Woodley down, his best bet is to clinch and try to take his back standing or drag him to the mat. Problem with that is he's probably gonna take some damage trying to get on the inside. Most likely outcome is Woodley by KO followed by maia by sub.

I hope so, because chances are that if Woodley doesn't finish it in the first, it'll go the distance. If he is to win, of course.

All of his finishes with strikes have come in the first round, with the lone exception being the Condit fight, that ended due to a leg injury sustained by Carlos.

4 realistic outcomes here:

a) Woodley by KO,
b) Woodley by UD,
c) Maia by sub,
d) Maia by UD

I realize that's simplifying things, but I get the feeling this fight will kill the crowd before the DC-Jones 2 main event.

Woodley has the power to KO him, for sure.

But I am rooting for Maia all the way. Clinch, trip or half guard sweep into back-pack....Nite-Nite.

Woodley will give us a 5 round shit fest. He's a terrible champ.

Absolutely hopefully he sleeps him in the first. I see no way how maia wins this if he doesn't get a takedown and keep control. Woodley is like a tree.

I feel like woodley & maia will sleep me mid way thru the 3rd round

T-wood was on the heat(satalite radio station) today Im the morning , did a rap it was pretty dope . Also said he would fight anyone if the price is right. He said he beileives he could be a middleweight champion . Says he would ko Bisping . also talked a bit about Floyd and MCG . Dissed MCG in his rap actually .

He talked aboout alot of stuff said he will be on fox tomorrow. So tune in bitches , definitely made me more a fan

4 realistic outcomes here:

a) Woodley by KO,
b) Woodley by UD,
c) Maia by sub,
d) Maia by UD

I realize that's simplifying things, but I get the feeling this fight will kill the crowd before the DC-Jones 2 main event.

You really went out on that limb there, bro.

giphy.gif

I think so but the way Woodley backs himself against the fence could put him in trouble, Maia likes getting opponents against the fence and dragging them to the ground from there.

Back