I'll admit: I appreciate boring fighting as well...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
U know, that wrestler that like decisioning his opponents... Yep, i apreciate this as well.

Lay and Prayers, Wall and Stallers, Counter strikers... 5 rounds. Yep, im in for it.

Any advantage u can get to win that fight, u should use it, even if its a boring decision as hell.

And im a Shogun fan, lol.

Like if you like some bore too :)

Then you will love the upcoming co main event between Randa Markos and Alexa Grasso.

Then you will love the upcoming co main event between Randa Markos and Alexa Grasso.
Holy hell please tell the thats not seriously a co main event...If thats seriously a co main then I hope the UFC continues to struggle in terms of ratings, they deserve it for having so many mediocre cards and bad fights.

If Weidman wins this week, that's how he's going to win. Lay & pray

Nah.

I'm all for implementing a game plan and taking the opponent out of theirs, but if a dude is just wall n stalling or Lay n Prayin, then that's BS. At least try and land some shots for fux sake.

Just holding onto an opponent should be grounds for an immediate reset back to the center of the cage.

Examples? Some fights people think are boring, are actually technical grappling matches. Some fights are just flat out boring though.

I learned to appreciate boring fighters, mostly from gambling.

War Norman Parke!!

Nah.

I'm all for implementing a game plan and taking the opponent out of theirs, but if a dude is just wall n stalling or Lay n Prayin, then that's BS. At least try and land some shots for fux sake.

Just holding onto an opponent should be grounds for an immediate reset back to the center of the cage.
Sometimes the better plan is to be boring, lol (if they are booing u doin the right thing)

I learned to appreciate boring fighters, mostly from gambling.

War Norman Parke!!
Sometimes gambling is the only thing that makes me watch fights or entire events.

I even sat through Rani Yahya vs Masanori Kanehara for the full dire 15 minutes in the hope MK got a T/KO. Fucking worst fight I have seen in years

Also I love watching Ross Pearson fight, but apparently I'm in the minority

Indeed, you are not a real fan if you do not appreciate the chess mastery of fighters like Tarec Saffiedine, Elias Theodorou, Holly Home and of course WonderMAN in his last showing. REAL fighting is patient and tactical. :D

I give passes to some of my favorites that people find boring because I appreciate the grind. Shields and R. Hall to name a couple.

I'm very biased andsubjective...so if I'm a fan of a fighter through liking their personality, or some slight connection (college, location, etc) and he turns out to be boring, I'll pretend it doesn't matter, especially if he wins against a fighter I don't like

BUT if one of my faves gets lay n prayed by someone I'm not a fan of? I want the lay n pray pussy cut

I'm what you call....a hypocrite

I actually don't mind some of Jake Shields fights. I enjoyed his fight with Kampmann even though most people hated it

It takes someone special to stay undefeated with 15+ fights without using lay n pray tactics in mma, like gaethje

Back