Alexander Gustafsson is the greatest LHW ever

Lukerocksalt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. He got robbed against Jones
2. He got robbed against DC
3. The Rumble loss was a total fluke, Alex knocks him out 9/10 times.
4. He didn't take Davis seriously.
5. Nobody has ever beaten Glover Teixiera as decisively as Gus did, the Rumble vs Glover fight was stopped a little early imo, he was fully conscious/awake when the ref stepped in.

Not even trolling, but his skillset (especially his boxing) is second to none. I think Gus could also move up to HW and be neck and neck with Stipe.

I think the only reason Rumble retired was because he knew that if he lost that fight, he would've been forced to fight Gus again, and he didn't want to be humiliated and knocked out in front of the world to see.

Go watch the JRE episode where Schaub talks about training with Gus, and says that Gus is better than DC and Jones.

Last edited:
3. The Rumble loss was a total fluke

Not even trolling, but his skillset (especially his boxing) is second to none. I think Gus could also move up to HW and be neck and neck with Stipe.
boxing is crazy overrated, he has terrible feet and clearly lost to both guys you said he beat

3. The Rumble loss was a total fluke
tumblr_newyuuJxk51tt9lf5o1_400.gif

<mma4>

that's precisely true, my friend

I think the only reason Rumble retired was because he knew that if he lost that fight, he would've been forced to fight Gus again, and he didn't want to be humiliated and knocked out in front of the world to see.
giphy.gif

boxing is crazy overrated, he has terrible feet and clearly lost to both guys you said he beat
Is it a coincidence that TS thinks the one white guy at the top of the lhw division is the best LHW ever?

5. Nobody has ever beaten Glover Teixiera as decisively as Gus did, the Rumble vs Glover fight was stopped a little early imo, he was fully conscious when the ref stepped in.

You get the dickhead of the day award. Congratulations

if you are the greatest its not possible to get robbed, because you dominate

To use your worthless justification against you, Jones didn't take Gus seriously or it was a 'fluke' with Jones winning 9/10 (opps, 10/10). The only difference is when the GOAT doesn't take someone seriously, he edges out a decision. When shit gets fluky with your boy Gus, well...

To use your worthless justification against you, Jones didn't take Gus seriously. The only difference is when the GOAT doesn't take someone seriously, he edges out a decision. When your boy Gus doesn't take someone seriously, well...

Once again, an early stoppage.

I get it we don't want jones as goat cause he's a juicehead turkey but dc is goat then. The 2 victories over Rumble outweigh that you think he robbed Gus. Had gus won against Rumble you'd have a better argument. However I do feel Gus would beat Rumble 2 out of 3 times.

DC is GOAT. Jones can't be because he's a cheat.

5. Nobody has ever beaten Glover Teixiera as decisively as Gus did, the Rumble vs Glover fight was stopped a little early imo, he was fully conscious/awake when the ref stepped in.

no.gif

Let me guess, you're black?
Nope, white as hell lol. I just don't understand why somebody would claim he's the "best lhw ever" Jones is undefeated (aside from a DQ) DC has only ever lost to Jones and Rumbles only losses at lhw were to DC. So how is a guy that has never won the belt and lost 4 times the best?

Back