Ben Askren puts Germaine De DuckaCris on blast!

that is a pretty mild definition of putting someone on blast :p

624.jpg

Work
Pregnancy
Injury
Steroids

All those excuses just to say

"I don't want to be humiliated by Cyborg."

Ben fucking Askren? The guy who's spent his entire career in who-the-fuck-knows-organization fighting who-the-fuck-cares? That's the guy putting people on blast for ducking?

<YeahOKJen>

Ben fucking Askren? The guy who's spent his entire career in who-the-fuck-knows-organization fighting who-the-fuck-cares? That's the guy putting people on blast for ducking?

<YeahOKJen>

Ufc ducked askren. He wanted to fight for ufc but they offered the same and insulting offer that they offered mousasi. So he went to the org that paid more. Please tell me you have paid bills before and that you understand this concept

Ufc ducked askren. He wanted to fight for ufc but they offered the same and insulting offer that they offered mousasi. So he went to the org that paid more. Please tell me you have paid bills before and that you understand this concept

OMG guys there is a Ben Askren fan here! It's like finding a leprechaun riding a unicorn around a fairy meadow.

He got offered what he was worth, which is nothing. UFC cut Fitch and Shields, WHY on earth would they sign Askren who was even more boring and lacked the resume Fitch and Shields had?

Ben, "I'd rather fight guys know body ever heard of
Askren"

Askren is far too irrelevant to be talking trash on anyone.

That's all fine and dandy but he shouldn't cast stones when he chose to fight in the B-leagues

That's all fine and dandy but he shouldn't cast stones when he chose to fight in the B-leagues

He chose to be able to pay rent and support his wife. Ufc's would not offer that. Oh should be blaming ufc for favoring sage and cm punk over top fighter like askren

And still fighting mediocre competition at 135 lbs even after becoming a "champion" at a weight division above. She should be facing someone in the top 7.

De Randamie is Fedor compared to a can like Askren.

Back