What exactly does Fedor do better than DC?

Lukerocksalt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
.....absolutely nothing. I love it when people discount the three consecutive losses, saying that "Fedor was out of his prime." He was only 33 when he lost to Werdum, which is the age many heavyweights reach their prime. Funny how Fedor's "prime" automatically ended the minute he lost. Fedor also lost to Ricardo Arona, and any unbiased fan could see that Arona was robbed.

Standup = DC never got slept by a middleweight, and before you bums bring up the Cro Cop fight, I guess that means that Schaub/Randleman/Mir/Gonzaga/Nelson are all better strikers than Fedor too, because they managed to knock Cro Cop out standing. Brett Rogers, a complete bum that Reem demolished in 2 mins, also tagged Fedor repeatedly and had his face busted up.

Wrestling
= Just lol, Fedor let a bum like Randleman get his back and flip him on his head

Ground game = Fedor couldn't even get Bigfoot off him, and most of his submissions were against bums who had no clue what they were doing, cue HongMan Choi, Cormier has never been in trouble on the ground, despite being taken down by Jones multiple times. Fedor looked like a rank amateur against Werdum when he jumped straight into a triangle and couldn't even see it coming.

Chin = Not even close, Fedor got rocked by Fujita and slept by a middleweight, and got destroyed by a LHW bum in Maldonado. He also got slept by a D level fighter in about a minute.

Common opponents = Bigfoot ragdolled Fedor, and got KO'd by DC in the first round in his very next fight.
Hendo slept Fedor in the first, and got ragdolled by DC and choked unconscious.

The two aren't even close, before you start comparing Fedor to Cain/Stipe/Jones/JDS, remember that he's not even better than the 3rd best LHW in the world (Cormier).

Btw Fedor ducked Reem twice and also ducked Bob Sapp in PRIDE, because he was "too big."

Now come to this glorious thread and shed your tears, you delusional Fedor fans.

Btw I'm not saying DC's legacy is above Fedor's, that's not even close. I'm comparing their skillsets in their respective primes.

Last edited:
Those are bad arguments, but I too think DC is a better fighter than Fedor

He likes his ice cream..

FedorIceCream.jpg

Who would you rather feed for a whole month is the real question.

Fedor looks good against japanese cans and wants his legacy to remain that way. Thats why he doesnt wanna sign to the ufc and fight real world class fighters and i predict he'll ditch bellator after he goes on a losing streak. No i wouldnt say this to him in person.

Fedor was great for his time but if prime Fedor fought Cormier today Cormier would wreck him.

Make weight

Looks like someone just became a fan of MMA recently.

.....absolutely nothing. I love it when people discount the three consecutive losses, saying that "Fedor was out of his prime." He was only 33 when he lost to Werdum, which is the age many heavyweights reach their prime. Funny how Fedor's "prime" automatically ended the minute he lost. Fedor also lost to Ricardo Arona, and any unbiased fan could see that Arona was robbed.

Standup = DC never got slept by a middleweight, and before you bums bring up the Cro Cop fight, I guess that means that Schaub/Randleman/Mir/Gonzaga/Nelson are all better strikers than Fedor too, because they managed to knock Cro Cop out standing. Brett Rogers, a complete bum that Reem demolished in 2 mins, also tagged Fedor repeatedly and had his face busted up.

Wrestling
= Just lol, Fedor let a bum like Randleman get his back and flip him on his head

Ground game = Fedor couldn't even get Bigfoot off him, and most of his submissions were against bums who had no clue what they were doing, cue HongMan Choi, Cormier has never been in trouble on the ground, despite being taken down by Jones multiple times. Fedor looked like a rank amateur against Werdum when he jumped straight into a triangle and couldn't even see it coming.

Chin = Not even close, Fedor got rocked by Fujita and slept by a middleweight, and got destroyed by a LHW bum in Maldonado. He also got slept by a D level fighter in about a minute.

Common opponents = Bigfoot ragdolled Fedor, and got KO'd by DC in the first round in his very next fight.
Hendo slept Fedor in the first, and got ragdolled by DC and choked unconscious.

The two aren't even close, before you start comparing Fedor to Cain/Stipe/Jones/JDS, remember that he's not even better than the 3rd best LHW in the world (Cormier).

Btw Fedor ducked Reem twice and also ducked Bob Sapp in PRIDE, because he was "too big."

Now come to this glorious thread and shed your tears, you delusional Fedor fans.

LMAO at this kid...

Fedor had lightning quick subs for a heavyweight. He also had more one shot KO power.

I think DC would smash him though. His wrestling, clinch game, and FASTER hands would be too much for Fedor.

Fedor looks good against japanese cans and wants his legacy to remain that way. Thats why he doesnt wanna sign to the ufc and fight real world class fighters and i predict he'll ditch bellator after he goes on a losing streak. No i wouldnt say this to him in person.

Oh stop it you.. He beat Nog and Mirko back in like 1996.. Silly you..

Fedor easily could've been a 205er, but never had the dedication himself to fight at his natural weight class.
DC is naturally a HW, as evidenced by his last weight cut.

Fedor hit harder, had submission abilities and carried an aura of invincibility.

DC is naturally a HW, as evidenced by his last weight cut.
Exactly, he was willing to make the sacrifice for his friend Cain, even though Cain fights once every 3 years and DC would destroy him if they weren't friends. Fedor was a lazy bum.

Back