How big is Nate Diaz, actually?

just_got_here

Fan since Gracies in Action 2!!!
Banned
Reaction score
No, you SherPervs, I am not talkin’ meat size.

I am talking both height and weight.

Dana had him at 6’1 upwards of 200lbs. walk around weight.

The Don, Conor McGregor has gone on record w/ the Notorious “Three times the size, Tupac rant.”

435f60f0c76e23e68edf293d7814ed73--always-remember-remember-this.jpg

Sherdog has him listed at 6’ @ 155lbs. while Wiki records his weight @ 170lbs.

How did the Skinny Punk kid on TUF end up a heavy?

~Stipe better tread lightly or Conor might be coming for dat Ass… contract disputes, Get the F*ck outah here…

stipe-miocic-ufc-2111.jpg

Conor fights big men for Big money and lil men for even bigger money… the Don, the real Money Team, CON McG, making all the money!

conor-mcgregor-new-york.jpg

Made 155 million times easily so not that huge as Conor s dreamworld

I met him in real life. I'd say 6' ish and around 175/180 or so.

Conor fights big men for Big money and lil men for even bigger money… the Don, the real Money Team, CON McG, making all the money!
Very easy equation take conor's weight(167 Ibs) multiply it by 3 it gives you
a confirmed 501 pound weight for Nate.

He's fucking huge, I remember seeing him hang with gustaffson and they're almost the same size.

He's doing the rumble johnson cut to WW, and to get to LW i think they hollow out his body from non essential organs.

Just a testament to Conor's p4p greatness to be able to defeat giants like the Mountain and Nate.

Not to hijack the thread, but Nate, like BJ and Diego Sanchez, are good arguments that there could be a viable weight class between 155 and 170. These dudes were undersized at WW, but had a rough time cutting to LW (BJ's foray into FW being just a desperate grasp at a career revival).

Dana had him at 6’1 upwards of 200lbs. walk around weight.

The Don, Conor McGregor has gone on record w/ the Notorious “Three times the size, Tupac rant.”

435f60f0c76e23e68edf293d7814ed73--always-remember-remember-this.jpg

Sherdog has him listed at 6’ @ 155lbs. while Wiki records his weight @ 170lbs.

How did the Skinny Punk kid on TUF end up a heavy?

~Stipe better tread lightly or Conor might be coming for dat Ass… contract disputes, Get the F*ck outah here…

stipe-miocic-ufc-2111.jpg

conor-mcgregor-new-york.jpg

<23>

So TS was thinking about Nate's dick size. ..

He's fucking huge, I remember seeing him hang with gustaffson and they're almost the same size.

He's doing the rumble johnson cut to WW, and to get to LW i think they hollow out his body from non essential organs.

Just a testament to Conor's p4p greatness to be able to defeat giants like the Mountain and Nate.

no way this is real...

be3fed97ea9545dbb020b8e4ba9471f6.jpg

Nate is Huge in this Pic. You figure Chuck is 6’3” 235lbs. of happy retired weight, and the guy in the middle is easily 6’ @ 250lbs.

6ft, 76in reach, 200lb+ out of camp
6ft, 76in reach, 190lb at 170
6ft, 76in reach, 180lb at 155

Last edited:
Back