*Video* Fight Night Long Island: Dennis Bermudez vs Darren Elkins - Battle of the Veterans

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Surprised this fight isn't being talked about.

Both these dudes come to throw down. Should be a war. Likely gets FOTN.

Elkins last fight, he looked like something out of a Horror movie, but he just kept coming, like a zombie.

I expect this one to get bloody too. Should be wild.

Whats wrong with me UFC calls a guy(Elkins) veteran and I never heard his name???

Whats wrong with me UFC calls a guy(Elkins) veteran and I never heard his name???
You've never heard of Elkins or Bermudez? Do you follow the ufc at all? lol. Both have been around a long time and have hovered around the top 10 area.

He's been on a ton of decent cards and has been involved in some crazy wars over the years. Never going to touch a title, but he is a fun, scrappy fighter.

I am confusing Darren Elkins and Nick Lentz in my mind right now, you know this white lay n pray guys are dificult to remember.

yeah great fight IMO , glad someone made a thread about it .
I'm a big fan of the menace and hope he pulls out the win as he is always must see TV for me , always comes to fight , Elkins though is a very tough and gritty fighter who I think has the better chin in this fight so unfortunately I think he will win this fight as Dennis has looked chinny on occasions .

Elkins is American Zombie he is tough and gritty. Winner of this one should fight Ortega/Moicano winner imo.

Darren -the damage- Elkins is the dude that , among other stuff, scored huge come from behing win vs Mirsad Bektic

1 round
Tristen Critchfield scores the round 10-8 Bektic
Chris Nelson scores the round 10-7 Bektic (havn t seen much 10-7 scores)
Mike Sloan scores the round 10-8 Bektic

2 nd round
Tristen Critchfield scores the round 10-9 Bektic
Chris Nelson scores the round 10-9 Bektic

3 rd round
He knocks Bektic out.

went through the meatgrinder and back
jbg.jpg

Darren -the damage- Elkins is the dude that , among other stuff, scored huge come from behing win vs Mirsad Bektic

1 round
Tristen Critchfield scores the round 10-8 Bektic
Chris Nelson scores the round 10-7 Bektic (havn t seen much 10-7 scores)

2 nd round
Tristen Critchfield scores the round 10-9 Bektic
Chris Nelson scores the round 10-9 Bektic

3 rd round
He knocks Bektic out.

went through the meatgrinder and back
View attachment 251595

Homie went straight up zommbie in that fight

Darren-Elkins-UFC-209-KO.png

Jbo1amp.jpg