Pettis vs Aldo at LW [what if]

Aldo would tear him up with superior boxing and leg kicks.

Also much faster than Pettis.

Pettis looked very good in his return to LW, while post USADA Aldo gassed (post USADA Barao has trouble with cardio as well for some reason) in the 2nd round vs Holloway in a relatively slow paced fight up until the finish.

If it's a 5 rounder Pettis should smash him, in 3 rounds maybe Aldo can get a 29-28 decision if his cracked chin holds up.

It might be a career restart for Aldo at 155.

No more painfull weight cut, can gain some muscle.

Also will have a speed advantage.

Fun fact . Aldo was supposed to move up to fight Pettis but it didn't happen because Dana wouldn't allow him to do i without vacating the LW belt. Would have likely beat Pettis at that time as wel . Damn shame .

Aldo hasn't thrown leg kicks in a while. He has focused and has been winning by counterboxing.

Without those leg kicks I see Pettis being able to unleash all his offense on Aldo and eventually catching him with something.

Pettis looked very good in his return to LW, while post USADA Aldo gassed (post USADA Barao has trouble with cardio as well for some reason) in the 2nd round vs Holloway in a relatively slow paced fight up until the finish.

If it's a 5 rounder Pettis should smash him, in 3 rounds maybe Aldo can get a 29-28 decision if his cracked chin holds up.

Post USADA Aldo dominated a 5 round fight against Edgar....someone who breaks opponents down because ofh is relentless cardio. Stop talking shit if you have no idea what you're talking about.

would have been a great fight back when they were both champions

Know how i know you dont know what you're talking about?

I think Aldo outworks Pettis and leg kicks him into oblivion.

Post USADA Aldo dominated a 5 round fight against Edgar....someone who breaks opponents down because ofh is relentless cardio. Stop talking shit if you have no idea what you're talking about.

Effects of pre USADA Brazilian supplementation don't disappear over night.

If he starts spilling urine samples again and delaying his 'random' test a few days, he beats Pettis I agree.

I absolutely love this matchup and have been begging for it for years. I believe they really missed a great opportunity and it makes sense once again.

upload_2017-7-20_12-43-31.jpeg

Would have been good back then,.... hell , it might be good timing now for it also .

I honestly think Aldo doesn't want to compete anymore ever since he lost his title. That ko from Mcgregor has him shook.

Post USADA Aldo also beat up Edgar for five rounds, your memory is fucked

aldo needs a fresh start in his career and i think 155 is the way to go.

Aldo would tear him up with superior boxing and leg kicks.

Also much faster than Pettis.

When's the last time Aldo did anything with leg kicks? You guys gotta stop pretending like the Faber fight wasn't 7 years ago.

Back