Video: Eddie Alvarez "if you dont think conor can KO Floyd, You're an idiot"

At least Eddie accepts his humble pie like a man

props to that

He can... he wont, but he can.

Just like one could bet all their life savings on 32 red and become a millionaire.

The possibility is there, the probability is low.

Last edited:
Eddie is suffering from stockholm syndrome.

Yeah, maybe if Floyds back is turned and even then...

At least Eddie accepts his humble pie like a man

props to that
I mean, how else would he do that? he was beaten from pillar to post in every way possible. there is no way he could have claim otherwise

at least aldo you could say some things, and he is also a GOAT, but eddie...

I mean, how else would he do that? he was beaten from pillar to post in every way possible. there is no way he could have claim otherwise

at least aldo you could say some things, and he is also a GOAT, but eddie...
he could have pulled a Ronda, or a Tito

Conor doesn't hit harder than Shane Mosley.

Who knows? Do you? Have you been hit by both?
Nate Diaz took 500 of Conor's "fabled" left hands and wasn't even close to being knocked out. One head kick from Josh Thomson did what 500 of Conor's greatest weapon couldn't do. Every single person that Floyd has ever fought hits harder than Conor McTapper.

You already got KTFO Eddie. You can take Conor's balls out of your mouth now. It's over.

Alvarez is dreaming. It's the old...

That guy beat me. That automatically means he can beat anybody.

As for humble pie...it's actually the exact opposite.

4JLRBCz.gif

Nate Diaz took 500 of Conor's "fabled" left hands and wasn't even close to being knocked out. One head kick from Josh Thomson did what 500 of Conor's greatest weapon couldn't do. Every single person that Floyd has ever fought hits harder than Conor McTapper.
<JerryWWF>
Did you even watch the fight ? Nate got headkicked multiple times prior to going down. Not to mention, kick is way more powerful than punch.

Last edited:

So Nate got hit 500 times? I guess the debate is over: Conor tooled Nate.

Back