Jon Jones should not get a warning for his eye pokes anymore

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Its insane how they just give warning for the first eye poke…Especially for Jones, who regularly does it.
Single eye poke can alter the fight outcome, why not cut a point straightaway?! There is no excuse to hold out your fingers pointing to the opponent.
If they cut a point straightaway, maybe (just maybe) the fighter will think twice before doing such messed up shitty thing again!
Same goes for grabbing the fence.

Its insane how they just give warning for the first eye poke…Especially for Jones, who regularly does it.
Single eye poke can alter the fight outcome, why not cut a point straightaway?! There is no excuse to hold out your fingers pointing to the opponent.
If they cut a point straightaway, maybe (just maybe) the fighter will think twice before doing such messed up shitty thing again!
Same goes for grabbing the fence.

Fuk deducting a single point. For KNOWN
REPEATING OFFENDERS...Disqualify him the FIRST EYEPOKE.

I agree, it would make a decision machine like JJ thik twice.

yeah I don't think warnings from past fights roll over...

Agreed. Take a point away. Next time it happens instant disqualification.

All fighters should be taken away a point for breaking the rule during the fight. They know the rules before the fight and they had a meeting with ref just before the fight as well so if you are not a complete retard then you should be able to remember them.

Accidental my ass, they are doing it on purpose and ref knows it. Just take away the damn point, not only to Jones but to everybody who tries that shit. I hate when ref says "don't grab the fence AGAIN"...he did it, take away the damn point you moron.

Lol at @Lukerocksalt acting like a spaz and crying about Gus. Gus gets brought up all the time and he was ragged on pre and post Glover. Jones is just about to fight so it's his turn.

Go back to making spammy threads before you're banned again

Agreed. With Jones you know he will do this at least once per fight. It's like Kongo with kneeing people in the balls. zero tolerance.

DC fans already trying to get a leg up on this bout

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Never understand how Jones gets all this flak for eyepokes but Gus gets a pass by the majority of sherdog and he pokes just as much if not more.

It amazes me when referees ignore the fighters pleas, as if they are bullshitting, it's the fucking eyes mate, our most precious of organs.
Review the tape and dock a point if the claim is bogus, don't leave it up to some fucking self righteous mug wearing latex gloves ffs.

Last edited:
It amazes me when referees ignore the fighters pleas, as if they are bullshitting, it's the fucking eyes mate, our most precious of organs.
Review the tape and dock a point if the claim is bogus, don't leave it up to some fucking self righteous mug wearing later gloves ffs.

I think the heart is probably more precious than your eyes m8.

DC fans already trying to get a leg up on this bout

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Yeah its crazy that we want a level and fair playing ground for these guys.

Jon gets away with it in every fight with no warning at all.

Only if they stop giving warnings to the most frequent eye poker on the roster, Alexander "Crying because I got KTFO by Rumble" Gustafpussy

Children shouldn't be allowed on the internet without adult supervision. Thank god for the ignore function.

Never understand how Jones gets all this flak for eyepokes but Gus gets a pass by the majority of sherdog and he pokes just as much if not more.

Bull ...FUK GUS FOR POKING GLOVER IN THE LAST FIGHT. He should of been dq'd imo

Back