Fighter Manager from all over the world

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Last edited:
No idea what you're talking about but I agree. Half the men are girls

Don't forget Luke Thomas having a breakdown over the Diaz brothers no showing

<SelenaWow> care to explain or post a link to wtf you're mad about?

Have you seen Ramzan Kadyrov's cat?

It's there. The article is pretty much hating because he's anti gay, has nothing to with mma, just a whiny beta male crying about homophobia
<SelenaWow> care to explain or post a link to wtf you're mad about?

Have a good working relationship with Ramzan Kadyrov, whats the problems. B/R wrote hit piece on him because of his anti gay and super alpha male persona. No wonder why the world doesn't respect our country any more.

Why are the big names in mma journalism (Helwani, Karim Zidan) so effeminate

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...he-most-dangerous-man-in-mma-is-not-a-fighter

...to be fair, kadyrov is a world-class piece of shit and that 'mma event' where he had his kids beat up children was pretty appalling.

...to be fair, kadyrov is a world-class piece of shit and that 'mma event' where he had his kids beat up children was pretty appalling.
That point deserves more emphasis, not a social justice seminar

In 2009, Kadyrov stated his approval of honor killings, based on the belief that women are the property of their husbands.

Whole middle east must be more alpha than us

Have a good working relationship with Ramzan Kadyrov, whats the problems. B/R wrote hit piece on him because of his anti gay and super alpha male persona. No wonder why the world doesn't respect our country any more.

Why are the big names in mma journalism (Helwani, Karim Zidan) so effeminate

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...he-most-dangerous-man-in-mma-is-not-a-fighter
We live in a society where it is fine to shame strangers for being normal, or having views.
I was out sunbathing with a woman two days ago, and I went in to get some water and another "older" woman came over and told her that she was inviting rape because she was in a bikini.

Where do these idiots, with their holier than thou attitudes get off?

I have no issues with gay people, and I'll be fine if my kids come out as gay, but I am glad that I'm not gay, and I don't hope my kids are gay. In this age, I am probably viewed as anti gay.
People are too afraid to express their opinions freely, because the left has squandered our hard earned freedoms.

We live in a society where it is fine to shame strangers for being normal, or having views.
I was out sunbathing with a woman two days ago, and I went in to get some water and another "older" woman came over and told her that she was inviting rape because she was in a bikini.

Where do these idiots, with their holier than thou attitudes get off?

I have no issues with gay people, and I'll be fine if my kids come out as gay, but I am glad that I'm not gay, and I don't hope my kids are gay. In this age, I am probably viewed as anti gay.
People are too afraid to express their opinions freely, because the left has squandered our hard earned freedoms.
its amazing what they ahve accomplished though - the thought of watching two men kiss was ridiculously disgusting 20 years ago - but since then, we've been blasted in the face with so much pressure, that we now watch it and feel compelled to comment on how beautiful it is - if we have any issue with it, we are insecure neandrathal assholes - that is some solid organizatoin skills, gays dont fck around, if ISIS or other groups were as talented, we'd be really fcked

its amazing what they ahve accomplished though - the thought of watching two men kiss was ridiculously disgusting 20 years ago - but since then, we've been blasted in the face with so much pressure, that we now watch it and feel compelled to comment on how beautiful it is - if we have any issue with it, we are insecure neandrathal assholes - that is some solid organizatoin skills, gays dont fck around, if ISIS or other groups were as talented, we'd be really fcked
Yup. And then the women wonder where all the real men went... well, you can't have it both ways, ladies.

Back