Jimi Manuwa: ‘F**k Daniel Cormier. He’s a f**king fat wrestler and I don’t give a s**t what he says’

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“F**k Daniel Cormier. He’s a f**king fat wrestler and I don’t really give a s**t what he says. Everyone says he’s a nice guy but I don’t really like him. He seems to me like a bully and I don’t like bullies. He’s got the belt, he’s a great fighter and everything. I respect him for that but as a person I don’t really like him. I don’t like his attitude towards other fighters. He kind of looks down on people and stuff. So I don’t really respect him and I don’t believe he will get out of round two with me,” Manuwa said.

“I think his last fight with [Anthony] ‘Rumble’ Johnson, Rumble let him off lightly. I believe that Rumble made huge mistakes in that fight and he probably knows it himself. That’s not the way to fight a wrestler or someone like Daniel Cormier. I won’t be making those mistakes against Cormier if I fight him. So f**k Daniel Cormier and for now I’m just focused on Volkan and we’ll cross that bridge after I beat Volkan Oezdemir.”

“It’s been said but my focus has been fully on Volkan Oezdemir. I’m so focused on him, I think about him every day. I think about him in training. I think about him when I’m tired. I’m fully focused on him. But to me, I don’t see names, I just see bodies. I’ve just got an opponent and I’m training for him. Whether it be Volkan Oezdemir, whether it be Daniel Cormier, whether it be Jon Jones, whoever. I’ve just got an opponent and I’m training for him. So it doesn’t really matter who I’m fighting.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/7/...ing-fat-wrestler-i-dont-give-s-t-what-he-says

And DC responds

He beat bum-ass Corey Anderson and all of a sudden pumped up.Hope Volkan KO's him

I dont know how to respond to this or if i even care.

He mad that Daniel gave Jones the next title shot or something? Maybe Manuwa thought he'd have an easier time winning the belt from Cormier than Jones or something.

Those are fighting words.

My head still can't quite comprehend the fact that Volkan Oezdemir is in a potential title eliminator fight.

tumblr_nu8soxZnuD1tugoyjo1_400.gif

Remember what Rumble and Gus did to Jimi?

Sit down Jimi the big boys are fighting.

No matter how much you try to hype up a title fight between you and DC it ain't going to happen Jimi, unless a whole host of injuries occur or you beat some actual legit fighters. Yeah, there was a shot at a gift title shot when Jones was out but with Gus's impressive performance and with either DC or Jones losing that means you'll have to face one of those monsters to "earn" a title shot and no WAY I see that happening.

Last edited:
He is indeed pretty fat, yes

“F**k Daniel Cormier. He’s a f**king fat wrestler and I don’t really give a s**t what he says. Everyone says he’s a nice guy but I don’t really like him. He seems to me like a bully and I don’t like bullies. He’s got the belt, he’s a great fighter and everything. I respect him for that but as a person I don’t really like him. I don’t like his attitude towards other fighters. He kind of looks down on people and stuff. So I don’t really respect him and I don’t believe he will get out of round two with me,” Manuwa said.

“I think his last fight with [Anthony] ‘Rumble’ Johnson, Rumble let him off lightly. I believe that Rumble made huge mistakes in that fight and he probably knows it himself. That’s not the way to fight a wrestler or someone like Daniel Cormier. I won’t be making those mistakes against Cormier if I fight him. So f**k Daniel Cormier and for now I’m just focused on Volkan and we’ll cross that bridge after I beat Volkan Oezdemir.”

“It’s been said but my focus has been fully on Volkan Oezdemir. I’m so focused on him, I think about him every day. I think about him in training. I think about him when I’m tired. I’m fully focused on him. But to me, I don’t see names, I just see bodies. I’ve just got an opponent and I’m training for him. Whether it be Volkan Oezdemir, whether it be Daniel Cormier, whether it be Jon Jones, whoever. I’ve just got an opponent and I’m training for him. So it doesn’t really matter who I’m fighting.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/7/...ing-fat-wrestler-i-dont-give-s-t-what-he-says

And DC responds

DC is smug and JBJ is condescending. I wouldn't be able to stand their personalities.

DC would KO Jimi before the 3rd round.

Im glad someone else sees the smug arrogance of DC.

He is a complete fake, everyone used to call Jon fake but he wasnt really he was so transparent most of us saw right threw him

But DC all along has looked down at ev1 not just jon. Shit even the "i bet i could take you down" story between DC/Jon just shows what a douchebag he is.

DC is both fat and a wrestler, but he would embarrass Jimi.

If Jimi's comments made you cry DC, use a towel.

Back