Fighters you should have known, but didn't

FrontNakedChoke

Reaction score
Most recently for me, Santiago Ponzinibbio.

Before he slept Gunnar I knew his name, but didn't really remember any of his fights. I follow MMA very closely but with international expansions over the past few years, I've found it more and more difficult to keep track of all the fighters.

I'm sure some of you didn't know who Gaethje was before his debut.

Let's hear it Sherbro's. Confess your casual fan sins.

I didn't know about Platinum Mike Perry before his UFC debut. I feel ashamed. He is Robbie Lawler 2.0 and my favorite fighter now.

I feel like i should know krysztof jotko(?) but i dont. I had to google his first name

Leon Edwards before beating Vicente Luque. And Vicente Luque before beating Belal Muhammed.

Some of Bellator and WSOF Champions

I know all UFC fighters who should be known (And those who shouldn't be)

David Branch is a top10 ranked MW in the UFC. Brandon Moreno is top8 ranked FLW, dont know anything about him.

That black guy that his name ends with Lee. Someone claimed he's a super star, and I'm not googling his name, just to disprove that point. nope waited 2 minutes before posting, only his last name popped up.

@Jermei has become quite the mercenary. Honestly dude rob always matched up well with yoel, i favour yoel against every other middleweight

He was getting rekt before Yoel gassed. Yoel is capable of exploding and knocking out people even when slightly gassed but 5 rounds don't suit him. He beats Robert in a 3 rounder. Robert's got amazing heart and will though.

Just taking a look at the rankings, Renato Miocano is ranked #9 at FW

DeRZw.gif

Back