UFC gotta sign this 23 year old Ukrainian kid(tosses harder than Khabib, hits harder than Stephens)

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
YAROSLAV "DYNAMO" AMOSOV
18 wins(8KO/8SUB)-0 loss-0 draw

Watch this:

Zeb_Kadestam_Mike_Miguel_Dojo_Drifter-730x484.jpg

zebaztian-0171.jpg

Last edited:
Never heard of until now. Will keep an eye out

YAROSLAV "DYNAMO" AMOSOV

Watch this:

Zeb_Kadestam_Mike_Miguel_Dojo_Drifter-730x484.jpg

zebaztian-0171.jpg

I mentioned Amosov as a 170lb prospect the UFC should be signing rather than cans like 35 year old 4-2 Bofanda just the other day. That @beefcake180 genius didn't believe there were better prospects in the world than 4-2 35 year olds though.

Never heard of until now. Will keep an eye out
Same here.
I mentioned Amosov as a 170lb prospect the UFC should be signing rather than cans like 35 year old 4-2 Bofanda just the other day. That @beefcake180 genius didn't believe there were better prospects in the world than 4-2 35 year olds though.
That's sad :( he's only 23 as well)
He'll get his bum ass whupped in UFC
Why? Doubt you ever heard of him before.
He's 18 wins undefeated 16 by finish, yet very young.

Don't know why but they been really slacking on signing those Eastern European talent lately. Especially at a time when you have more people in the region participating in MMA more than ever. Was really hoping they signed some more Russian fighters.

Looks pretty skinny and soft to me... But he's damn well rounded skill-wise.

A lot of great prospects like this in Eastern Europe and Russia, even Kazakhstan is starting to produce good talent. This is a market the UFC has not yet tapped into and these fighters have options that pay well in their backyards (KSW, M-1, ACB, Akhmat, FNG)

Don't know why but they been really slacking on signing those Eastern European talent lately. Especially at a time when you have more people in the region participating in MMA more than ever. Was really hoping they signed some more Russian fighters.
Totally, Dana and the gang should take their jet to one of those places a few times on "Looking for a Fight"

Nice choke, finishes fight's, sweet.

Totally, Dana and the gang should take their jet to one of those places a few times on "Looking for a Fight"

Feels someone on sherdog mentions Chechnya every other day, yet I haven't seen a single Chechen fighter in the UFC since Amagov retired.

A reality show with them touring Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan might be pretty funny as well. Them dressing up in outfits and doing like a mini tourism show in-between the fights/tryouts.

That show starts with "I'm willing to travel anywhere in the world for the new Sage Northcutt or Conor McGregor" or something along those lines. 20 seconds later, " We're in bumfuck Alabama at the randomest of random shows because Team Alpha Male has a fighter Urijah specifically told us about."

That show starts with "I'm willing to travel anywhere in the world for the new Sage Northcutt or Conor McGregor" or something along those lines. 20 seconds later, " We're in bumfuck Alabama at the randomest of random shows because Team Alpha Male has a fighter Urijah specifically told us about."
t11.jpg

Same here.

That's sad :( he's only 23 as well)

Why? Doubt you ever heard of him before.
He's 18 wins undefeated 16 by finish, yet very young.
I can see the holes in his striking which can be exploited by high level pros.
Can't speak for his wrestling, but NCAA wrester will probably be more than a match for him.
As for the record - padded.

I have a feeling that the UFC doesn't want too many of the Russian republic guys on the roster. It's a shame.

After some USADA testing Justin Gaethje flattens him

Feels someone on sherdog mentions Chechnya every other day, yet I haven't seen a single Chechen fighter in the UFC since Amagov retired.

A reality show with them touring Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan might be pretty funny as well. Them dressing up in outfits and doing like a mini tourism show in-between the fights/tryouts.
Magomed Bibulatov is Chechen. He had his debut a few months ago.

Back