So why does Jon look exactly the same if not better ?

glasshouses999

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Jones haters...tell me your theories and life stories. Wheres the post USADA body at? Bring up Romero as proof if you must

"

"

Personally, I don't like Jon Jones because of what he does in his life, and also some of his eye pokey shit in the octagon.

Other than that though I don't really buy into the steroids thing too much, Jones has always been blessed physically. That was never his problem, it's always been mental.

Why is he supposed to have a post-USADA body if he's still on steroids?

Jokes you think there isn't ways around this for rich athletes <45>

giphy.gif

Jones is still a ''young'' guy, there is no reason for him to look worse if he's been training.

Educate yourself :) Using performance enhancement drugs don't always result in more muscle or huge body transformation. It can be used for (much) faster recovery, losing fat etc. Look at pro cyclists for example. Some of them are juiced to the grill, but don't have very large muscles.

just cuz you fail a usada test doesnt mean that you automatically stop steriods. If anything look at jon he keeps getting in trouble, getting caught isnt a big deal for him.

Personally, I don't like Jon Jones because of what he does in his life, and also some of his eye pokey shit in the octagon.

Other than that though I don't really buy into the steroids thing too much, Jones has always been blessed physically. That was never his problem, it's always been mental.
Yeah look at his brothers. I'm not saying he was never on anything, but it seems unlikely you could attribute his success to artifical enhancements.

Educate yourself :) Using performance enhancement drugs don't always result in more muscle or huge body transformation. It can be used for (much) faster recovery, losing fat etc. Look at pro cyclists for example. Some of them are juiced to the grill, but don't have very large muscles.

So you're telling me that less body fat makes you look the same as more body fat? And fighters "have to" by default also use steroids for strength advantages.

Last edited:
Yeah look at his brothers. I'm not saying he was never on anything, but it seems unlikely you could attribute his success to artifical enhancements.

Definitely. And steroids don't teach you how to win a kickboxing match with Rashad & Rampage, or execute a McKenzitine on Machida.

The guy is a legit assassin. I just wish he wouldn't assassinate pregnant women at intersections

Definitely. And steroids don't teach you how to win a kickboxing match with Rashad & Rampage, or execute a McKenzitine on Machida.
eh i dunno about that they do help a lot. imagine vitor with and without TRT. they help train, help recover help get you stronger faster better endurance etc.

just cuz you fail a usada test doesnt mean that you automatically stop steriods. If anything look at jon he keeps getting in trouble, getting caught isnt a big deal for him.

I honestly would estimate if he was taking them before there is 5%<<< (thats being generous) chance he's still using. Thats just not a risk he would be taking at this point with everything else that has happened to him. You'd have to argue he's a complete lunatic and hasn't learnt anything. He has the two drink driving charges (yes) and the positive cocaine test (who gives a shit if he takes cocaine 3 weeks before a fight, having a problem with that from a sports point of view is just being a derp). Whether or not he's taken steroids or not is unclear, so there are only two obvious fuck ups from my point of view and even if he was taking something (meaning 3 fuck ups) there's a very very high chance he's no longer taking them. I believe such a high achiever would eventually try to win without steroids to save his career, he has way too much ability to take that risk, and only a massive self destructive tendency I find very hard to believe really exists would mean otherwise.

I honestly would estimate if he was taking them before there is 5%<<< (thats being generous) chance he's still using. Thats just not a risk he would be taking at this point with everything else that has happened to him. You'd have to argue he's a complete lunatic and hasn't learnt anything. He has the two drink driving charges (yes) and the positive cocaine test (who gives a shit if he takes cocaine 3 weeks before a fight, having a problem with that from a sports point of view is just being a derp). Whether or not he's taken steroids or not is unclear, so there are only two obvious fuck ups from my point of view and even if he was taking something (meaning 3 fuck ups) there's a very very high chance he's no longer taking them. I believe such a high achiever would eventually try to win without steroids to save his career, he has way too much ability to take that risk.
no thats your assesment, jon doesnt think like you.

eh i dunno about that they do help a lot. imagine vitor with and without TRT. they help train, help recover help get you stronger faster better endurance etc.

TRT didn't teach Vitor those crazy headkicks though, the fluidity of movement, the accuracy, the timing... I always thought he took way too much shit from people for TRT, and became the lightning rod for that whole thing for some reason. He's a very skilled guy.

I agree it helps you train & recover, but I think that's overblown as it pertains to a fighter's ability or aptitude to acquire & execute skills. Consider that a guy like Jones learned a new choke the week of the fight from GSP, then used it that Saturday in the UFC to beat Bader... then compare that to a guy like Forrest Griffin who, while awesome, never really picked up any significant new skills or attacks, despite being known as one of the hardest workers constantly in the gym.

Its like nobody knows what steroids and PEDS actually do

Back