Germaine De Radamie vs Marion Reneau @ Fight Night UFC Rotterdam

The Rotterdam card sucks.
I still don't know why they put Gokhan Saki on the Japan card.

FANTASTIC! Now I can get off of these fucking valiums for at least one night and get natural sleep.

Wait, so she's not champion any more? Did she completely duck cyborg or what? I'm a bit out of the loop with her.

FANTASTIC! Now I can get off of these fucking valiums for at least one night and get natural sleep.
Bro you can even rail with Jon Jones and if you make it home in time for this event, you are all set to sleep.

WMMA>Effects of YaYo

So after forcing fans to endure her Duck Tale she gets rewarded home town advantage.

Wait, so she's not champion any more? Did she completely duck cyborg or what? I'm a bit out of the loop with her.

She relinquished her belt rather than getting her face rearranged by Cyborg which she desperatrly needs if she wants to look half decent.

She's ducked harder than any champ we've seen before. Just dropped her belt and said she's not fighting Cyborg.

She should be released after getting that title with dirty shots after the bell, then refusing to fight Cyborg (who is the person they made the division for)

Interesting fight, Derandamie knocks Reneau out or gets submitted. GDR very popular with the Dutch fans, wonder if recent events change that ............ doubt it.

I'd rather fuck Sage Northcutt than these 2 wildebeest.

Someone is gonna get punched after the bell sounded

TWICE!!!

Reneau better take her down...

Fight might not actually suck. Not interrsted in it but might check since its an evening card.

Interesting fight, Derandamie knocks Reneau out or gets submitted. GDR very popular with the Dutch fans, wonder if recent events change that ............ doubt it.

Obviously it has some impact, but also obviously we will support her september 2nd. Payed for that shit.

Back