What if Cormier man handles Ring Rust Jones?

rodn86

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Is this a possibility? Is ring rust a thing? (sup Cruz) Jones has been out a while and he's basically jumping back in at the highest level.

Should he not have a tune-up fight first?

No point in a tune up fight. If he loses they'll do a rubber match

Cormier demanded that Jones fight him immediately, wouldn't allow him to take a tune up and WME/Dana likely didn't want to risk Jones screwing up again and costing them this fight .. again.

DC is going to be the living bejeezus out of Jones.

If DC manhandled Jones. DC would be the new lineal champion of the weightclass.

I will be upset if that happened.

I predict a lot of sweat being produced by me during this fight. lol

The stakes are so high on both sides.

Does man handling mean something sexual, opposed to manhandling?

Is this a possibility? Is ring rust a thing? (sup Cruz) Jones has been out a while and he's basically jumping back in at the highest level.

I Pray DC does ragdoll Jone.

Yes there will be a rubber match.

But ..WHEN Jones gets behind he will EYEPOKE DC and then the fight will go in his favor....sadly

like DC said, if the same jones shows up that fought osp, he will smash him

lets hope we get a good fight

This is definitely not a possibility. If Jones is EXTREMELY rusty and looks terrible DC MIGHT be able to squeak out a controversial decision, which would be great for the UFC, but I just don't see it happening. DC looks softer by the day, he's struggling to make weight, and I think it's fair to say he's past his prime. Jones possibly hasn't even reached his full potential yet. To think DC has somehow managed to close the gap seems hopeful at best.

like DC said, if the same jones shows up that fought osp, he will smash him

lets hope we get a good fight

Jones won every round against OSP which is more than he was required to do. In fact he barely even got touched.

I don't know how anyone can say Jones looked bad in that fight when he was never even put in a position where he had to show anything more.

OSP was the one in that match who was losing minute by minute so the burden was on OSP to make it more of a fight if he wanted to - not Jones.

If Jones looks terrible and gets manhandled, everyone will blame it in PEDs and not on ring rust.

This is definitely not a possibility. If Jones is EXTREMELY rusty and looks terrible DC MIGHT be able to squeak out a controversial decision, which would be great for the UFC, but I just don't see it happening. DC looks softer by the day, he's struggling to make weight, and I think it's fair to say he's past his prime. Jones possibly hasn't even reached his full potential yet. To think DC has somehow managed to close the gap seems hopeful at best.

How does Jones's ass taste with that level of dick riding you must be tounge punching his fart box on the regular.

Jones won every round against OSP which is more than he was required to do. In fact he barely even got touched.

I don't know how anyone can say Jones looked bad in that fight when he was never even put in a position where he had to show anything more.

OSP was the one in that match who was losing minute by minute so the burden was on OSP to make it more of a fight if he wanted to - not Jones.
Reality Jones should have blasted through OSP. If it was D.C v OSP , D.C would have put OSP away inside of 2 rounds. Jones looked terrible and was extremely exhausted by the end. With Jones being of coke he didn't have the everlasting energy and he knew he needed something thats why he was busted for roids just before 200.

Hope it doesn't happen. MMA needs an undefeated superhero, and Jones is the only one that fits the criteria as of now. All the other fighters have either lost or hasn't had enough fights yet to reach the status of a superhero - or -villain, if you like. And no, the Hamill loss doesn't count.

There's no such thing as ring rust Jones, it's post USADA Jones, plain and simple.

This is definitely not a possibility. If Jones is EXTREMELY rusty and looks terrible DC MIGHT be able to squeak out a controversial decision

Yeah, I've never seen Cormier win a fight against an opponent who didn't look terrible.

Back