delete

cain has to prove himself to me again at this point.

Beating ol wobbly legs Travis Brown.... don't mean nothing.

And JDS has proven himself to not be a top contender.

Don't you remember werdum having his way with cain?

best hw fight? nah

I'd rank it

1. Fedor vs Nog
2. Fedor vs CC
3. Cain vs JDS
4. Cain vs Werdum
5. Werdum vs Stipe

I'm ok with Stipe vs Cain but they need to keep Reem, Werdum or Ngannou ready for when Cain needs his cane

Meh. He gassed so damn bad in that fight.

Werdum battered him in the clinch, something JDS couldn't do. That and fighting in Mexico City will wear you down.

But just remember Werdum was experiencing the exact same environment as Cain.

No excuses, just cock, so much cock.

Provided he enters the cage injury-free, with healthy, intact, knees and resembles the Cain that fought dos santos in their second outing, nobody will beat him. I'm not holding my breath for such an iteration, as it stands now. But maybe....

I don't know about that.

But, it's the one I want to see the most. Hopefully, for Stipe it'll be his next defence. If Stipe wins, it sets a record.

If he KTFO Cain in the first round. His run becomes legendary. He will be the undisputed UFC HW GOAT.

6 straight KO. 5 KO in a row in the first round. 4 of the 6 being ex-UFC champions. And, I've seen plenty of ppl that believed Reem was the GOAT. Hunto rounds out the run, and made it to the 5th round before Stipe TKOd him.

Alot of ppl are trying to discredit Stipe's run. But, fuck those cunts. You gotta be a real dick to hate on Stipe.

I smell an injury brewing at AKA. Cain ruins cards and will hold up the division if he wins the belt back. I hope Stipe starches that fool.

If one takes note of the stark differences between the Dos Santos who fought Velasquez and the Dos Santos who fought Miocic, it seems quite reasonable to say Dos Santos-Velasquez was a more promising fight. I'll be quite surprised if Miocic-Velasquez turned out to be better than either of the fights Velasquez won against Dos Santos.

I was too lazy to fins a gif of glass breaking, but assuming cain somehow doesn't get injured and comes in great shape, this might be one of the most balanced heavyweight title fights in a while(i say that and watch one of them knock the other out in a few seconds)

If one takes note of the stark differences between the Dos Santos who fought Velasquez and the Dos Santos who fought Miocic, it seems quite reasonable to say Dos Santos-Velasquez was a more promising fight. I'll be quite surprised if Miocic-Velasquez turned out to be better than either of the fights Velasquez won against Dos Santos.

cain is like khabib. he can't make it to the fight.

If Cain is healthy, without a doubt.

Is the fight 100% confirmed?

It has potential but we need to see the fight, it needs to be competitive and full of quality then we can talk.

There is a good chance Cain will not show up. Apparently he is not fully healthy yet. There is no way this is even close to being the best HW fight ever.

But it is a good fight for the current division if Cain is at 90% or better.

I can't accept Cain's getting title shot. A win over retiring Travis Browne, pulling out of UFC 207 and enjoying a long therapeutic vacation lead him to a title shot?? UFC is letting all fans know: "We don't have any other competitive HW fighter, but only Cain."

Stipe vs Cain isn't even the best matchup of Cain's career, let alone the best HW fight ever.

Cain vs JDS 1,2,3 > Stipe vs Cain.

cain has to prove himself to me again at this point.

Beating ol wobbly legs Travis Brown.... don't mean nothing.

Don't you remember werdum having his way with cain?

best hw fight? nah
Lol, such a great nick name. I like Travis "Bambi On Ice" Browne too.
tumblr_inline_n24wr1CB9J1sxdhw3.gif

w5zcEnH.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back