Stipe Miocic standing by until contract issues are finally sorted

tumblr_mvz2vd9iSL1shhaneo1_500.gif

And another one in the books for bellator. IMG should just sell at a loss before they go completely belly up.

He better sign a good deal before Cain mauls him. Get that money locked in. $750k show even as non-champ. Send a manager in there to deal with Dana or you're fucked.

This will be spinned into Stipe being afraid and ducking Cain by Dana.

We finally have an active HW champ wh is tearing through his competition in an incredibly surprising way..and somehow, WME is still gonna fuck it up.

That is one of the negotiation tactics the UFC likes to use to underpay fighters. However, a lot of fighters complain about pay to get out of fights they didn't want in the first place so it kind of goes both ways IMO

Good for him, he should stick to his guns. He is a HW champ with awesome finishes, he should get a lot of money.

"Trust me i've been in the fight game a long time and the look I saw in Stipes eyes when we mentioned Cain.. Wow... Stipe clearly doesn't want this fight."

he doesn't deserve as much money as reem and JDS, as simple as that

but he doesn't have enough IQ to understand that

He better sign a good deal before Cain mauls him. Get that money locked in. $750k show even as non-champ. Send a manager in there to deal with Dana or you're fucked.

Currently he has 600k flat purse + PPV default champ share.

UFC 198 Werdum vs Miocic 217,000 buys (but challenger so no share most likely)

UFC 203 Miocic vs Overeem 450,000 buys (he made some coin here thanks CM Punk)

UFC 211 Miocic vs JDS II 300,000 ~ 350,000 buys (early estimates, not great especially if he has any clause that activates his hare above 100/200k buys only)

My boy Cain was working with 300k flat purse last time and to go with the shitty Reebok he had some custom deals with Monster, Bud, etc.. those sponsors close to the UFC that can dare to put something on the all mighty Reebok gear.

He better sign a good deal before Cain mauls him.

LOL, Cain will probably get injured just going to the bathroom, the morning before the fight.

he doesn't deserve as much money as reem and JDS, as simple as that

but he doesn't have enough IQ to understand that
He doesn't deserve as money over a guy who hasn't had the belt in forever, and a guy who never was champ? Two guys he ko'ed?<JerryWWF>

Huh? Please explain
he doesn't draw, no one cares about him. he makes 600k, it's enough money for him

if he keeps knocking people out, sure, but right now, I can't see how he deserves more

He doesn't deserve as money over a guy who hasn't had the belt in forever, and a guy who never was champ? Two guys he ko'ed?<JerryWWF>
he's selling 300k on ppv numbers as a HW. that's not drawing power

Back