won and done fighters in the UFC

savemgs

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Can you guys think of any fighter had a win in the UFC and never competed the organization again

The only guy I could come up with is Javier Vazquez
1-0 UFC.

I don't know for a fact but I believe Travis the Iron Man is on the list as well.

conor will do that in boxing after he ko's floyd.

inside 4 rounds.

conor will do that in boxing after he ko's floyd.

inside 4 rounds.

Meanwhile this will happen all night.

BadFineChupacabra.gif

Until..

31E9CC2C00000578-3494756-image-a-24_1458123579565.jpg

Nate Diaz did that to him with BOXING.

Olympic Gold Medalist - Mark Schultz

1 and done after beating Gary Goodridge

Sakuraba. Well he actually fought Marcus Silveira twice in one night at UFC Japan because of the weird early stoppage situation.

Saku bless.

LOL at Conor going 12 rounds. We might see the first loss by exhaustion.
As much as Floyds point fighting has bored me at times in the past I absolutely want to watch him gas Conor out and not give him an easy exit.

LOL at Conor going 12 rounds. We might see the first loss by exhaustion.
its only 3 min rounds for a total of 36min which is 11 minutes longer than a UFC championship fight... which is light-years more energy depleting than a stand up boxing match.

will be easier for conor actually

Can you guys think of any fighter had a win in the UFC and never competed the organization again

The only guy I could come up with is Javier Vazquez
1-0 UFC.

I don't know for a fact but I believe Travis the Iron Man is on the list as well.

cesar marscucci and tulio palhares

its only 3 min rounds for a total of 36min which is 11 minutes longer than a UFC championship fight... which is light-years more energy depleting than a stand up boxing match.

will be easier for conor actually

How about the both of you shut up and talk about the subject.

How about the both of you shut up and talk about the subject.
your topic is boring, you should be thanking me for getting you posts.... but we live in an upside down world of craziness where people don't understand big picture shit

Back