Do you think the athletic commission would actually punish the UFC if Brock fought overseas?

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Guys like Alexander Schlemenko got busted and suspended for steroids. He simply fought for a different Org in Russia the whole time he was suspended and returned to Bellator when his suspension ended.

The fact that they still allow him to fight stateside after he clearly ignored their suspension leads me to believe that the rating chasers that are WME could just have Brock fighter overseas and flip the commissions the bird

Brawk vs Hunto 2 in Sydney?

Guys like Alexander Schlemenko got busted and suspended for steroids. He simply fought for a different Org in Russia the whole time he was suspended and returned to Bellator when his suspension ended.

The fact that they still allow him to fight stateside after he clearly ignored their suspension leads me to believe that the rating chasers that are WME could just have Brock fighter overseas and flip the commissions the bird

They have no authority in that area. If a fighter was on a suspension they can fight overseas the big problem to any ufc fighter is tge fact there UFC contract forbids it. Bellator let tgere fighters earn money and don't control them to the extreme that ufc does.

Probably punish Brock and try to make an example of him due to his popularity.

They have no authority in that area. If a fighter was on a suspension they can fight overseas the big problem to any ufc fighter is tge fact there UFC contract forbids it. Bellator let tgere fighters earn money and don't control them to the extreme that ufc does.

I'm not talking about Bellator. I'm talking about the commission reinstating a fighter to fight back stateside after sidestepping their judgement.

To me it made the commissions seem powerless; and should make the UFC not be afraid to have Brock fight overseas (create some BS excuse about had Brock not retired his served time would be over to try and avoid a bit of the backlash).

Probably punish Brock and try to make an example of him due to his popularity.

No they would probably ask him to come compete under their jurisdiction so they can get all that tax money.

doubt the UFC would challenge commissions like this, but it would be cool if he fought in rizin or maybe bellator. but he's probably too expensive for them

Lmao punish him how? Bork does what Bork wants. He lives on his own land, goes into town when he feels like pillaging and returns to his castle when he's tired or full. No one can fuck with him

Athletic Commisions make money off big fights. Brock vs anyone is s big fight. If Nevada wants fo make an example of Brock, Texas or New York will be more than happy to accomodate him.

Here is the crux. He didn't find overseas in bellator, but for other orgs. If he would have fought for bellator overseas the commissions could fine bellator. Same with the UFC. Brock won't be fighting without a commissions blessing (in the UFC)

The only reason they'd be pissed is because a foreign country is getting that Brawk revenue instead of them.

Here is the crux. He didn't find overseas in bellator, but for other orgs. If he would have fought for bellator overseas the commissions could fine bellator. Same with the UFC. Brock won't be fighting without a commissions blessing (in the UFC)

Thanks. That is kind of what I was looking for. I didn't know what sort of authority they have to fine the UFC. Also what sort of enforcement options they have if the UFC chose not to pay it.

Who cares? Let's hope Brock stays in wwe and never talks about mma again. Overeem took his soul and the Hunt fight was beyond boring as a result.

Prolly punish him by giving him a TUE and a lifetime fighting license with lifetime diplomatic immunity. Which I would be fine with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back