I hear lots of Sherdog experts...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Saying that Bones will somehow beat the new testing, how? I would think if that was true, then Brock would've passed already, don't you think? Can you please enlighten us Sherdog research doctors?

Saying that Bones will somehow beat the new testing, how? I would think if that was true, then Brock would've passed already, don't you think? Can you please enlighten us Sherdog research doctors?
upload_2017-7-19_22-16-18.gif
rashida-jones-the-office-shrug-gif.gif

i'm not having a go at Jones, but i can assure you drugs tests can be beaten. i have seen it first hand in horse racing. i don't really know much about the actual chemistry but it has to do with cycling, masking agents, and the use of placebos.

he's gonna hide underneath the cage again when USADA comes to test him.

brock on the other hand is a walking pile of riods, hard to clean up that much.

Not everyone has the same chemists, you dont exactly put an ad out on Craigslist when you want a new designer steroid. Some guys get the good shit for a time buts it's always just a matter of time until the testing catches up.

i'm not having a go at Jones, but i can assure you drugs tests can be beaten. i have seen it first hand in horse racing. i don't really know much about the actual chemistry but it has to do with cycling, masking agents, and the use of placebos.

Especially the top athletes that make millions. They have PEDs that are more advanced for the tests at the time, then when that PED gets figured out, they already have a new one that's the next undetectable drug.

That's why I laugh when people think the top athletes of their sport are above taking PEDs, and they're the ones that wouldn't. Are you kidding? The champs have even more reason than everyone else to use PEDs. They make the most, get the most recognition, and have the most to lose. They have millions of reasosns to use PEDs, and keep their status, and earning potential.

My guess is the ol duct tape a bag of someone else's piss to your leg come test time trick , he seems like the type to give that one a run ...but seriously probably some scientific masking agent shit that I know nothing about .

But maybe the bag of piss trick .

Especially the top athletes that make millions. They have PEDs that are more advanced for the tests at the time, then when that PED gets figured out, they already have a new one that's the next undetectable drug.

That's why I laugh when people think the top athletes of their sport are above taking PEDs, and they're the ones that wouldn't. Are you kidding? The champs have even more reason than everyone else to use PEDs. They make the most, get the most recognition, and have the most to lose. They have millions of reasosns to use PEDs, and keep their status, and earning potential.
you don't find many horses on a racetrack that aren't full of goodies, and they test them heaps and have some of the most advanced testing. and when i say first hand, i mean when i was a boy we had a fridge full of shit crackheads would kill to have.

Last edited:
As a young and retired 7 foot billionaire former doctor with 5 wives and 10 lamborghinis (all made from gold with diamond interior), My export analysis is that, hes gonna beat the test. mark my words.

Speaking of PED's in horse racing, I think it's hilarious that Secretariat's heart was 22 pounds and people put a Romantic spin on it, like "Oh his heart was so big...he just loved the world so much and his heart carried him to be the GOAT".....totally ignorant of the fact that he had a big heart because they shot him with more roids than the Ultimate Warrior, and the heart is a muscle that will grow and will not shrink.

It's also funny that the second largest heart was from Sham, the only horse that challenged him in his career, as steroids was rampant in the early 70's in horse racing.

Jon is a genetic freak of nature. Huge upper body, ridiculous length, super powerful legs that are stick thin and weigh almost nothing.

All the things that make him special would still be there with or without any steroids.

Also, he's never tested positive for a steroid before, so I'm assuming he won't based on history.

Speaking of PED's in horse racing, I think it's hilarious that Secretariat's heart was 22 pounds and people put a Romantic spin on it, like "Oh his heart was so big...he just loved the world so much and his heart carried him to be the GOAT".....totally ignorant of the fact that he had a big heart because they shot him with more roids than the Ultimate Warrior, and the heart is a muscle that will grow and will not shrink.

It's also funny that the second largest heart was from Sham, the only horse that challenged him in his career, as steroids was rampant in the early 70's in horse racing.
pharlap had the same enlarged heart from arsenic. and the stupid aussies tried to say the americans killed him. (long term arsenic build up) black caviar's trainer got caught using cobald as a masking agent.

As a young and retired 7 foot billionaire former doctor with 5 wives and 10 lamborghinis (all made from gold with diamond interior), My export analysis is that, hes gonna beat the test. mark my words.
You sound poor.
<JonesLaugh>

Invalid thread.
Sherdog and expert do not belong together.

pharlap had the same enlarged heart from arsenic. and the stupid aussies tried to say the americans killed him. (long term arsenic build up) black caviar's trainer got caught using cobald as a masking agent.
Such a shame about Pharlap, would have loved to see him vs Seabiscuit. I also heard Tommy Woodcock may have poisoned him but no one wanted to give the story credence since he was an icon in racing, but it sounded like he absolutely administered the arsenic to him, purposely or mistakenly, since he controlled all his feed. That horse was built like an equine rocketship, esp for the time.

PL_edit.jpg

I do wonder how long juicin' in horse racing has been going on for. It's funny how times started dropping of drastically when they introduced testing, like USADA being introduced in the UFC. It's funny tho with horses, esp the likes of the one's that become superstars and Hollywood stars, no one wants to take an objective look at why they were the way they were. I've got in so many arguments with people over the fact that Secreteriat was juiced to the gills, because people are so attached to him. On top of the 22lb heart, there's no way any normal horse can run that Belmont (as amazing as it was, he was juiced to hooves)! There comes a time when someone is so dominant, like Barry Bonds in baseball/ Lance in cycling/ JBJ in MMA, that it starts to raise questions; and, where there is smoke, there tends to be fire.

Back