Tyrone Woodley is the weakest WW champ ever even Matt Serra was better

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Tyrone is the weakest WW champ the division has ever seen, there's no denying this. His win over Lawler is nice, I'll give him that, other than that win he hasn't done shit. He has a fucking draw and the most boring title defense in ufc WW history against Thompson, wants to fight Nick Diaz and Conor, ducks Hector Lombard long before he was champ when this was the fight to make.

Matt Serra knocked out prime GSP, something Tyrone will never do. Hell Tyrone isn't knocking out any version of GSP. If Tyrone somehow gets past Maia and ends up facing GSP, he's going to get decisioned.

Tyrone Woodley is a pretty weak champion...

Considering he doesn't exist.

Tyron isn't "great" but to compare him to Serra is idiotic.

Damn.
Serra is a cool guy, but just no

How many defenses did Serra have?

It warms the cockles of my heart seeing how crazy he drives people here.

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise at how terrible this thread is.

Guy is two defenses into his reign and he's the worst ever.

You must see into the future ts. Tell me, do you ever get under 400 lbs or make manager at Roy Rogers?

Serra's win was a genuine upset and he never defended. Woodley is actually legit whether or not you like him.

Woodley has defended.

Serra was the weakest.

Serra beat arguably the greatest fighter of all time, made him tap to strikes. Tyrone won a disputable decision over Thompson, then got a draw before that.

Woodley is going to be the strongest WW champion in history when he's finished.

WW was always one of the weakest and most overrated divisions during GSPs reign.

Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

Angry and stupid is always a bad combination when making a thread.

Back