So what's Khabib's excuse for hiding now?

MuyThaiElbows

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Ramadan is over with and has been for a minute. I know Conor is talking about a fight with him in Russia when he comes back, but in all seriousness Fergy has to be given his opportunity for at least the number one contender spot since he's been getting screwed for awhile. When is the much anticipated Khabib vs Ferguson fight happening??

Does Khabib make it to fight night or does he pull out for the fourth time in a matchup with El Cucuy? Do you think he gets injured again, does tiramisu beat his ass, or does he dodge a fight with Tony in hopes of being gifted a title shot without earning it?

Lets face it

one win in the last who gives a fuck how many months and it was against Darrell Horcher.

edti: he did rape Micheal Johnson at ufc 205........ damn't

Last edited:
Tony is looking for other people to try and have the interim fight with. Seems like he's tired of trying to schedule the Khabib fight. I hope it still happens but it seems like Tony is moving on. (Also Khabib pulled out twice not three times, the second time was Tony)

Still I hear that they may be trying to get this done for November. We'll see. If the fight gets scheduled he'll make it.

For now Khabib is training in Russia. He'll go back to AKA for fight camp

Did you forget about Michael johnson?
MJ has been his only big win since RDA which was years ago. Besides beating cans in Russia Khabib has done nothing in the UFC to be at the top spot behind Conor.

So, it's been over a WHOLE minute. And, you ask where he's hiding ?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Tony is looking for other people to try and have the interim fight with. Seems like he's tired of trying to schedule the Khabib fight. I hope it still happens but it seems like Tony is moving on. (Also Khabib pulled out twice not three times, the second time was Tony)

Still I hear that they may be trying to get this done for November. We'll see.

For now Khabib is training in Russia. He'll go back to AKA for fight camp
I heard November as well but it should be plenty of time for Khabib to figure out how to pull out of the fight.

Fergy lobbied for a fight with Nate Diaz for awhile but Diaz only wants the McG fight. I would have loved to see Diaz vs Fergy.

I wouldn't trust this guy with any fight. He pulls out way too much, and regardless of how big the fight, or moment is. He's such a wild card. On one had, you know you're watching one of the greats of the sport, but on the other hand, will he even show up, or will something happen, where he has to pull out? He's just like Cain, in that, all of his fights are highly anticipated, and you know you're about to watch a super elite guy, but every single time, you're deathly worried that you're about to see a, "BREAKING NEWS, Khabib/Cain won't make it to UFC so and so" thread, almost every got damn time.

So sick and tired of it, and Cain's my favorite fighter, while I could give a crap about Khabib, and he's a pull out merchant, duck\, fat boy.

MJ has been his only big win since RDA which was years ago. Besides beating cans in Russia Khabib has done nothing in the UFC to be at the top spot behind Conor.
I'm not disagreeing, but khabib belongs in the top 5 just based off how easily he mauled mj.

I'm not disagreeing, but khabib belongs in the top 5 just based off how easily he mauled mj.
Khabib should easily be top three imo, but not above Fergy. Tony has actually competed and fought top contenders in a relevant time. Plus I think Khabib destroys Conor, but I'm salty about missing out on the Khabib/Fergy fight.

I heard November as well but it should be plenty of time for Khabib to figure out how to pull out of the fight.

Fergy lobbied for a fight with Nate Diaz for awhile but Diaz only wants the McG fight. I would have loved to see Diaz vs Fergy.
He won't pull out again. If he didn't want to fight Tony then he wouldn't keep scheduling the fight.He learned his lesson I'm sure.

That fight would have fun to see but I really don't think Nate deserves a shot at any belt right. I really like Nate but he is not title worthy in my book. It'd be nice to see Barboza get a rematch tho.

Is there a video anywhere of Conor talking about fighting Khabib? Legit question

khabib will never fight conor in the octogon. never.

it will never happen.

Back