Eddie Alvarez Discusses Coaching TUF 26, Justin Gaethje, Mayweather vs McGregor & More

Eddie's a nice guy. There's a part of me that doesn't like the fact that he was the one to be embarrassed like that at Madison Square Garden.

Eddie's a nice guy. There's a part of me that doesn't like the fact that he was the one to be embarrassed like that at Madison Square Garden.
he was acting like a douche when he was on fight selling mode

he was acting like a douche when he was on fight selling mode

Well, it was against Conor fucking McGregor, hahah, so I can't really blame him. And I say that as someone who actually likes Conor.

Eddie is awesome. After one win in Windsor Ontario he jumped into the stands and I grabbed him by the shoulders and screamed something like: "Aaaahhhhh!!!!"

And then he was all like: "eeeeeeghhhh!!!"

It was a nicer moment than I'm making sound like right now. Point is, Eddie is awesome. He lost to McGregor, big whoop. Lots of people would. Cerrone would and people still love him.

He explained it quite well. When you lose to a fighter, you get his name tattooed on your butt cheek. HAHA

That is why you always have to get it back. Conor has Joseph Duffy on his butt cheek.

"I dont lose these fights, I win these fights every time"

Nick_Thompson_Vs_Eddie_Alvarez.gif

After his loss to Gaethje, Eddie will lose on the prelims of a PPV, get cut from the UFC and be a contender in Bellator for a short while before hanging it up.

I don't like to hear him talk on Conor.. damn I feel that weak attitude that lay down and die feeling resonates from every damn interview he has regarding Conor.

I can't belief I trusted him to get the job done, how silly of me.

I still don't understand putting Gaethje on TUf. What a waste...

Back