Is it true Jones will again avoid facing Cain Camp Cormier?

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Is Cormier again fighting Jones without been able to train with Cain? Which would mean Jones never fought the best version of Cormier like all the other opponents Cormier has fought.

The luck of Jones is amazing.

but he'll still have cain's shoulder to cry on after he gets his fatass whooped again

Cain...Jesus Christ he's always injured TS. A Cainless camp won't effect the outcome of the fight.

I think they have trained together for this camp, unless I'm unaware of Walking Canes latest injury?

Cain Camp Cormier vs Full Camp Mendes

Cain...Jesus Christ he's always injured TS. A Cainless camp won't effect the outcome of the fight.

And how do you know it wont effect? All we know is that Jones never fought the best version of DC if Cain was not part of this camp either, like the first time.

I don't see any dramatic difference of Cormier with Cain vs. without Cain.

He's been performing at the same level with him just against different stylistic matchups. AKA has sharpened Cormier's strengths(boxing and wrestling) while leaving his vulnerabilities to body shots and a poor ability to read kicks stagnant. For most opponents, there's no hope of competing with DC in the clinch while against Jones he gets blasted with knees and even his success with dirty boxing gets neutralized with mid fight adjustments.

I don't see any dramatic difference of Cormier with Cain vs. without Cain.

He's been performing at the same level with him just against different stylistic matchups. AKA has sharpened Cormier's strengths(boxing and wrestling) while leaving his vulnerabilities to body shots and a poor ability to read kicks stagnant. For most opponents, there's no hope of competing with DC in the clinch while against Jones he gets blasted with knees and even his success with dirty boxing gets neutralized with mid fight adjustments.

The difference doesnt have to be dramatic for it to be significant and possibly crucial in a close match up like this.

The difference doesnt have to be dramatic for it to be significant and possibly crucial in a close match up like this.

Then I'll go a step further, I see next to no discernible difference between DC co-cain and sans-cain.

Then I'll go a step further, I see next to no discernible difference between DC co-cain and sans-cain.

Ok, you dont see/want to see it. That does not mean the difference is not there, though.

no.but he would avoid facing sherdog version of DC

You win, or you don't.

Could you imagine if someone actually pulled out this excuse ?

My training partner was injured, and I guess I spent too much time cryin for him. Instead of training for this fuckin fight...

giphy.gif

Cain isn't the only training partner in the world. If they thought they needed a guy to train with D.C, I'm sure they would go get one.

Is Cormier again fighting Jones without been able to train with Cain? Which would mean Jones never fought the best version of Cormier like all the other opponents Cormier has fought.

The luck of Jones is amazing.

I bet you thought this thread was real good at the time you thought of it? But it just came out as pure gibberish Jones is somehow lucky because he's not getting the best version of DC because DC didn't get to train with Gingerbread man Cain, the same Cain who hailed his Mexican roots then got f*ked up by Werdum in Mexico.

He's gonna get over the mystery of Jones with Broken Cain?

qDjgzs1.gif

Nobody trains with Cain anymore. He gets hurt sitting in the whirlpool..

If DC needs a specific guy in camp to be successful hes just not better than jones. True champions overcome any adversity, if DC cant win without cain hes not the true champ.

Back