Where did Jones get this belt I thought he was stripped?

trilla

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
20170512041441_5D3_9842.JPG

why does DC always lose his temper while Jones stays calm and composed

Champs get a new belt everytime they defend (except Demetrious) so he probably brought back the one of the ones that he previously won.

He's got a few hanging around TS

Champs get a new belt everytime they defend (except Demetrious) so he probably brought back the one of the ones that he previously won.
Haha, classic. Poor DJ, when he found out all the other UFC champions keep their belts after a successful defence he nearly lost his s#%t.

Haha, classic. Poor DJ, when he found out all the other UFC champions keep their belts after a successful defence he nearly lost his s#%t.
Tbh, it's bullshit. He's the most active champion with the most title defenses, yet he gets shafted when it comes to getting his belts? I'd be pissed too.

He should have a few at home. Like other champs that defended successfully 8 times. And got an interim belt, as well.

Jones is gonna come to the ring as Mr. Perfect, and Cormier will come as the Big Bossman or some shit.

giphy.webp

"This is the belt I won from Shogun."

Same one he brought to the press conferences last year. D.C. almost cried about it. LOL

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Last edited:

Not if you're Mighty Mouse (until recently)

Back