Anthony Pettis vs Paul Felder next ?

You can't title a thread "X and X next?" without it being a legitimate rumor.

Noob.

That would be awesome fight.

Not sure if Pettis would take a fight with Felder, he probably looking for a bigger name.

I'm down for it, and would gladly stream it.

But don't think Felder is there yet.

Pettis will get a top 10 guy.

Oh you better believe it!

Not likely since they both train out of Roufussport

Felder is a killer, should get the job done, because he's not worried about his face during a fight.

Pettis would outclass him. Not sure why they would make this fight.

Pettis is likely face a top 10 guy like Poirier or MJ, Felder should be fighting somebody like Chiesa or Iaquinta

You can't title a thread "X and X next?" without it being a legitimate rumor.

Noob.

Pretty sure he can do whatever the fuck he wants. And it wasn't a rumour title. He was flagging what would be a potentially exciting match up. The question mark made it pretty clear.

Don't be a dick.

I'm down for it. Book it.

Hopefully Pettis stays in WEC form.

Pretty sure he can do whatever the fuck he wants. And it wasn't a rumour title. He was flagging what would be a potentially exciting match up. The question mark made it pretty clear.

Don't be a dick.
Hah, you're an even bigger noob than he is.

Noob.

He hung with Barboza better than Pettis did, book it.

If this fight somehow did happen, Felder would easily take it.

Sadly, it won't come to fruition.

Years ago, before I knew who Felder was, I'd have no doubt in going "all-in" on Pettis. After the past couple of years, however, and the inconsistency of Pettis, I'd push all of the chips forward towards Felder due to his consistency. He just plain performs at a near 100% while Pettis seems to keep losing more and more of that "edge". Pettis is a weird case. I can't put my finger on it but there were definitely "white hot" fighters like him in the past that seemed invincible for 2-3 years and then fizzled out.

Last edited:
That's a great fight and I believe Felder would take it . Felder looks like he carries more power and Pettis weakness seems to be his boxing which I believe Felder surpasses him in . Good fight but like someone said , they both train with Duke so idk if it'll happen anytime soon.

Back