Floyd Mayweather calls Conor McGregor a 'Warrior' & Admits to Not Watching His Fights

IronMike22

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score

"Fanatics View catches up with Floyd Mayweather in Toronto, Ontario during the May-Mac press tour. Floyd breaks down the August 26th fight with Conor McGregor from multiple angles, talks becoming a billionaire, his gentlemen's club in Las Vegas, TMT clothing, why Conor has a chance, Not watching a full Conor fight and even calls Conor McGregor a "warrior"."

He obviously hasn't watched his fights. Conor has no heart

He's trying to sell a fight. He wants people to think that Conor has a good chance to win.

Floyd doesn't need to watch his opponents. He's used the same style for so long, it's up to his opponents to figure him out.

Floyd always says he doesn't watch his opponents fights. This is nothing new.

He obviously hasn't watched his fights. Conor has no heart

Lol at virgin Sherdoggers saying a two division cage fighting world champion has no heart.

It's called hyping the fight,

Conor would get wrecked by amateurs.

BUT you need to hype it up so $ can be made.

Connor will knock Floyd out cold mark my words! Am I doing this right?

He is a proper promoter. When making money is the goal, there is nothing to gain by throwing your opponent under the bus.

Didn't say anything like that at the press conferences.
That's because you walk a fine line as a fighter/promoter. Promoter Floyd wants as many people as possible to believe Conor has a real chance to win so that they buy the PPV. Fighter Floyd can't just let McGregor walk all over him and take over the press conferences. If Floyd had it his way all his opponents would be like Manny Pacquiao. Manny was humble, didn't talk any major trash, and didn't act like an idiot at the press conferences. This was best case scenario for Floyd because he really could wear both hats convincingly.

In other news, boners aren't actually made of bone.

It's true. I saw it on the TV.

Back