(Video) Fight Night Long Island: Weidman vs Gastelum - Joe Rogan Preview

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Both Weidman and Gastelum seem to agree - Teh Chris' back is against the wall in this one. One more loss is 4 in a row.

Kelvin is on a tear.

Who rises to the occasion, and comes out on top?

I'll always revere Chris Weidman.

This dude stole Anderson Silva's soul.

I'll always revere Chris Weidman.

This dude stole Anderson Silva's soul.

That second fight was just straight up disturbing.

But my, my, how quickly things can turn on a dime.

I like Teh Chris tho, hoping he can pull this one off and resurrect his down-slide.

That second fight was just straight up disturbing.

But my, my, how quickly things can turn on a dime.

I like Teh Chris tho, hoping he can pull this one off and resurrect his down-slide.

Indeed.

I started to question whether he needs to stay with Ray Longo and Company.

It's like other Fighters dialed in and just have his number now. It would probably be good to switch up where he trains, what he trains and how he trains.

MY 2 cents.

I hate these Rogan hype videos. He overstates everything and over pronounces every single word. This is another thing that needs to go away

I hate these Rogan hype videos. He overstates everything and over pronounces every single word. This is another thing that needs to go away
maxresdefault.jpg

Indeed.

I started to question whether he needs to stay with Ray Longo and Company.

It's like other Fighters dialed in and just have his number now. It would probably be good to switch up where he trains, what he trains and how he trains.

MY 2 cents.

The guy hasn't been the same since his knees fucked up, and it affected his strength training. Add on the IV ban and you have yourself an issue.

Many fighters aren't the same after the IV ban, it was much easier and safer for the weight cuts. Now it must be fucking brutal for guys like him and Aldo among other big boys.

Back