Who's more popular: Fedor or Mcgregor?

sovietchild

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Fedor is popular, but Mcgregor is popular too. Who is more popular?

Honestly, right now the more apt question, especially after what we saw during the world tour, would be: who is more popular, the Conor or the Pope?

Honestly, right now the more apt question, especially after what we saw during the world tour, would be: who is more popular, the Conor or the Pope?

giphy.gif

As a huge Fedor fan McGregor he's the Biebs of MMA. Lots of talented but who knows if he'll
get a good haircut and stick around.

Fedor has cult following proven record.

Yeah. To me, Mcgregor is Michael Jordan of UFC.

Yeah I can see you buying Conor running shoes as demonstrated in Diaz II.

Most of the Conor fanbois will have no idea who Fedor was or is, they weren't watching Pride and they don't watch Bellator.

It's obviously Conor...this isn't even thread worthy

Fedor has never been a huge draw.

Fedor is only popular among the hardcore who have followed the sport for awhile and seen goats come and go.

As far as popularity Conor has the casual fan on lock

Never thought I'd say this but I kind of like Conor now

Dudes confidence is on another level. I'm not a confident man at all so I greatly respect his belief in himself.

In terms of popularity? Conor, of course ... no doubt about it. There is no doubt among us that Conor is 100% THE MOST popular fighter in the history of MMA, he has brought the sport to the masses like no other fighter the sport has ever known. This is undeniable no matter how much you like or dislike the guy.

In terms of respect from well-educated, proper MMA fans, of course Fedor takes it and rightfully so. But that's not what we're talking about clearly.

Conor is vastly more popular among the general human population. Fedor is more popular among MMA fans who have been following the sport for more than a decade.

Either way, unless you're still in high school, why in the world would you be concerned with levels of popularity?

Back