UFC's creative official event poster for UFC FN Pettis vs Moreno

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IMG_2770.JPG

How does this creative UFC event poster compare to a Bellator event poster?

IMG_2731.PNG

Which company's posters do you prefer?

I prefer Bellator posters. Their posters seem to be a little more creative.

Thoughts?

I don't know about posters but sergio-Moreno and randa- grasso as co-main.Yet another watered down UFC FIGHT NIGHT.

Would much rather watch the Bellator poster that's for sure....

img_2731-png.251307

Jesus titty fucking christ, what the fuck is up with Shlemenko's head?

Big Tits Vs Ariana Grande should be a hot fight.

I don't still live in my parents basement, so I don't really care about posters.

Im not really a big fan of minimalism, but the UFC poster does look more professional in some ways.

The bellator poster looks like it's from the early 2000s, quite tacky.. and neither of them are creative. The last creative poster I remember seeing was probably UFC 181

I don't know about posters but sergio-Moreno and randa- grasso as co-main.Yet another watered down UFC FIGHT NIGHT.

Seriously. Randa is fucking horrible and incredibly boring. Grasso is fucking horrible. People only like these two girls because they have a crush on them even tho they are both 6/10.

Sergio Pettis has proven time after time that he sucks, just like the current version of his bro.

Moreno is good tho, I think he is entertaining and has a great personality. Moreno is a likeable person

I like the Mousasi fight better than than the Pettis v. Moreno fight. But I like the Markos v. Grasso fighter better than King Mo v. Mcgeary. I'm not a big fan of King Mo. He'lll probably just lay on McGeary the same way Phil Davis did. It's gonna be booooring.

I like the Mousasi fight better than than the Pettis v. Moreno fight. But I like the Markos v. Grasso fighter better than King Mo v. Mcgeary. I'm not a big fan of King Mo. He'lll probably just lay on McGeary the same way Phil Davis did. It's gonna be booooring.

yeah probably
McGeary could get some sub from the bottom though

You prefer watching a horrible WMMA fight over a LHW fight where both men are top 10?

LOL

I think the UFC has the better poster, but definitely not the better fights

Seriously. Randa is fucking horrible and incredibly boring. Grasso is fucking horrible. People only like these two girls because they have a crush on them even tho they are both 6/10.

Sergio Pettis has proven time after time that he sucks, just like the current version of his bro.

Moreno is good tho, I think he is entertaining and has a great personality. Moreno is a likeable person
I've been watching this great sport for the better part of 20 years and I'm more than reasonable.In fact, I say yes to promoting a couple of guys that aren't normally promoted----sometimes this leads into falling into a nice talent /personality by accident and this is how you build up other fighters other than ppv stars but lets be reasonable and have a few fights involving ranked fighters. A menu that your casual fan will be like " ok, definitely gonna catch that" other than " meh- I'll catch one of the replays on fox sports 1......maybe"

an pettis headlining .. ew.

I been saying it since they started these watered down fight nights .. get rid of them have the huge ass , bad ass card at the middle or end of month an we'll be even more pleased then watching these terrible " headliners "

Why in the blue fuck is Liam fighting King Mo? Does this guy have a perversion of being dominated by big black men on the ground?

Give him a non great grappler when he is coming of a loss ffs...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back