What would be your (realistic) dream fight?

Grijswaarde

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Let's say you could choose ANY fighter to fight with ANY fighter. He might be retired, in another org.. whatever.. what would be the best MMA fight to make today?

Fedor vs Lesnar
Crocop vs Yvel
Igor Vovchanchyn vs Tank Abbott

What kind of shit are you on ? It's all hypothetical, and fantasyland questions.

giphy.gif

Conor McGregor vs 2007-2009 BJ Penn

Fedor vs Rampage in Pride

Cain vs Cormier

Jon Jones vs Stipe

Let's say you could choose ANY fighter to fight with ANY fighter. He might be retired, in another org.. whatever.. what would be the best MMA fight to make today?
? You said realistic in the title

Demian Maia vs. Jon Fitch.

Some dreams do come true.

Silva vs. Jones would be nice too.

Rockhold vs Jones
Brock vs DC
Conor vs Woodley at 170
Cub vs Aldo 2
Frankie vs Cody at 135
Artem vs Gaethje (Battle of the Anvils)
Romero vs Bisping
Cowboy vs Iquinta at 155
Lawler vs Tony Ferguson at 170
Wonderboy vs Barboza at catchweight

Conor McGregor vs 2007-2009 BJ Penn

Fedor vs Rampage in Pride

Cain vs Cormier

Jon Jones vs Stipe
Jones Stipe is a painfully underrated superfight. If Jones beats DC in 10 days, and Stipe beats DC's stablemate in Cain, the only thing that makes sense is that fight, especially given how dominant Stipe has been as of late.

Stipe is like a larger and more powerful Gus. It would be the first time in Jones career that he would be giving up physical advantages, tho he would still have reach (which is mind blowing).

Bisping vs Jon Jones
Dang, you must hella h8 Bisping, huh?

To me, the only thing that makes sense for Jones is HW fights. He made a career out of bludgeoning MW's and men half his size. I want to see Jones fight some equal sized men. If Conor can fight equal sized men (DP, Eddie, Aldo) and larger men (Diaz, Holloway and Jahnsen), then I think Jones can atleast give it a shot.

Jones Stipe is a painfully underrated superfight. If Jones beats DC in 10 days, and Stipe beats DC's stablemate in Cain, the only thing that makes sense is that fight, especially given how dominant Stipe has been as of late.

Stipe is like a larger and more powerful Gus. It would be the first time in Jones career that he would be giving up physical advantages, tho he would still have reach (which is mind blowing).
I 100% agree. I hope they make this fight, and I think Stipe beats him.

Honestly? A Conor vs Holloway rematch. That would be a fucking awesome fight.

Back