So, when Whineman loses, again, does ..

kingkongzilla700

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he go to Bellator. Or will he still be the greatest, as he so claims. I just don't, and frankly NEVER HAVE, viewed Weidman as a top tier fighter. All things equal, and I don't like saying it, but post usada Weidman has not done much. He seems to gas after 1 round, and it's not like he is bringing the heat in that first round either. That being said, Gastelum is a little inconsistent, but I expect him to get the TKO.

That Weidman is the GOAT 9 month period was fun.

Would like to see #StillMyBoy at 205 after this fight. Think he might be a top 5 fighter and wouldn't be drained for the cut.

He's going to beat Kelvin, so this thread will be moot.

People got carried away after he beat Anderson and Lyoto. But now people are getting carried away in the other direction.

Don't worry about it
He won't loose this one firstly

Secondly he won't go bellator because Coker will make him rematch moose and that will lead to a concussion

I think he is cut if he doesn't win, and I don't think he will win

He will then publish his book of excuses for the world to read.

I guess you don't like that guy much, eh ?

giphy.gif

EDIT...

Being a NY boy. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasnt cut if he loses.

point a-youre wrong
point b-youre right on

See 170lb Neil Magny ragdollin your boy to a decision?
Weidman will do that whenever he wants
Don't let a couple victorys over saggy tits Belfort or a come from behind against a guy who trains MMA with a quarter of his time if that deflect logical thinking

its baffling how much so many of you hate Weidman lol. Yea he makes excuses sometimes, how many of your favorite fighters dont? His wins over Anderson are the exact definition of NOT A FLUKE considering the fact he was dominating every minute of both fights.Get over it..

If he loses he's still set and can go dominate in Bellator.

Inside U.S , Chris still a significant draw so he's not going anywhere (just yet).... Unfortunately they let a pound for pounder just walk out the door in Gegard Mousasi and mw-contenders Yoel and Renaldo aren't spring chicken. The "champ" is a chump and isn't a kid ,either.

Win or lose, we'll see how Chris looks on Saturday. Another loss, I can assure you that he'll face a lower ranked 185er that stylistically puts him in a position as being a significant favorite, next.

*****also, Nobody knows where Rockholds head is at the moment.The last time we saw him inside a cage, he dropped the proverbial ball (which has led to an unbelievable and unfortunate domino effect down the 185 ladder) against Bisping.

its baffling how much so many of you hate Weidman lol. Yea he makes excuses sometimes, how many of your favorite fighters dont? His wins over Anderson are the exact definition of NOT A FLUKE considering the fact he was dominating every minute of both fights.Get over it..
Exactly, he was also winning last three fights. It's a figh game.

Hes lost to 3 of the best in the MW division

Hes still top 5, top 10 at the worst

Let him fight Nate Mardquart or Elias Thoradeu or Dan Kelly or someone...give the man an easy payday

See 170lb Neil Magny ragdollin your boy to a decision?
Weidman will do that whenever he wants
Don't let a couple victorys over saggy tits Belfort or a come from behind against a guy who trains MMA with a quarter of his time if that deflect logical thinking
Touche.
However, Kelvin has a better gas tank, and can take some punishment. If this goes pass 1, and it will, Kelvin will have the advantage. And if he cares about money and his career and path to gold, he will pour it on late in 2nd and all over the 3rd, for late sub/tko/ or maj dec.

He will be 0 and 4, but still someone's boy.

Back