Who wins Almeida/Rivera?

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
Havent seen many people talking about this fight, I think its a sleeper for FOTN. Almeida is wild and has some sick knockouts on his resume but Rivera is a tough SOB and pushes the pace in all his fights. Im thinking Jimmie by decision or TKO, but i wouldnt be surprised if almeida takes it.

Sidenote: Ive seen alot of people say Almeida has a glass chin after getting KO'd by Cody but i dont know if i agree with that, I think Cody just hits that damn hard

Rivera. Guy should've got a title fight already. Beating Faber >>> beating Almeida.

Almeida.
tumblr_n8zjh6cgAb1ry1rm7o3_400.gif

Rivera probably wins a decision he's legit as fuck. Wouldn't be surprised if Almeida KOs him though.

Really looking forward to this one. Rivera is certainly more durable with better defense, but Almeida can finish anyone with his weapons. Toss up IMO

Rivera is solid, both in skill and in durability. Almeida could knock him out cold but I think that's about his only chance at the moment and it's a long shot.

Almeida wins, then Renzo kicks Rivera in the face

Rivera. Both are great, Almeida's faster, but going with the tank

Rivera by tko, Cody beat Almeida quite easily with only boxing.

Last edited:
Rivera's wrestling will be the tipping point in a decision win.

I think it'll be fun on the feet but Jimmie will keep Almeida honest with well timed TDs.

Great freaking fight. Don't know who I want to win. From what I've seen from both guys, they can win this fight devastatingly. I'll take almeida

Back