Video: Conor balling in NYC

He's gonna gasssssssssssssssss in 5 rounds...

Rentals

gimmi them likes ya jelly bums
LOL I don't get why you are so happy, you still live in a peasant life.

conor doesn't know you exist

ps:

Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg

Balling yes compared to UFC standards. Not compared to Floyd, Manny, Canelo, Wlad, AJ etc... hence why his 'I got more money than you' schtick can only work against piss poor on welfare UFC opponents.

Such a fake dude...it's a social experiment that proves how gullible and sheepish society can be.

Good on him because people fall for his schtick and he gets paid for it.

guy is definitely living the life. he must pinch himself every morning that he's not dreaming lol. i know i would be.

He's gonna gasssssssssssssssss in 5 rounds...

pretty sure he knows he's losing. getting destroyed in a boxing match for that much money is something i'd GLADLY do haha.

This man truly is amazing. After he beats Floyd in boxing, he should challenge Lebron to a 1 on 1 basketball game.

Rentals

gimmi them likes ya jelly bums

smart man, purchasing those cars is literally an instant loss of resale value. Floyd will end up taking a multi million dollar loss when he goes to sell his fleet. Only high end cars worth buying are classics that maintain their value or even go up in some cases when other rich douches crash theirs making them more rare.

Good quote from a ferarri owners forum to a potential buyer in regards to an F430:

there are many threads here discussing this. Simply put, 430's will continue to depreciate, for a good long while IMHO. And, while that is only MHO, the market backs this up with every modern "mass produced" ferrari. So, realize that you are taking a 15-20% hit on day one and then perhaps $10k per year thereafter would be a good going in assumption. If it ends up being less, you are ahead of the game.

He was shadow boxing, and managed to get himself out of position and confused lol Guy is going to be lost in the woods against Money May.
{<huh}

What are you even talking about? Are you so delusional and filled with bitterness in your bum soul that you have to imagine different negative mental states Conor is feeling to cope with the great life he's leading?

Balling yes compared to UFC standards. Not compared to Floyd, Manny, Canelo, Wlad, AJ etc... hence why his 'I got more money than you' schtick can only work against piss poor on welfare UFC opponents.

He's making more than Canelo and Wlad now.

Back